BENCH SCENE. (EXTENDED)

TJ exhaled as he held Cyrus' hand

TJ exhaled as he held Cyrus' hand. He did it. He finally confessed his crush, who luckily liked him back. There weren't really exact words but he didn't need them. When he was with Cyrus, he didn't have to use words, his eyes were enough, the little shinny spark in those was enough. Cyrus' smile was enough. And holding his hands said more than words could. It was the moment. Their moment. One they've been waiting for so long. The pinning and the angst was over cause they were finally together.

They were both surrounded in a comfortable silence, they were talking just as looking at each other's eyes. Cyrus squeezed TJ's hand a little.

"How did you know?" He asked, he was still smiling, TJ loved that pretty cute smile.

"What?" The blonde boy knew what, but he was too cheesy and he got really embarrassed of that side of himself.

"Come on, you know what."

TJ sighed knowing he couldn't escape from the boy, and honestly, he didn't want to either. He smoothly pulled Cyrus, making the brunette sit closer to him so he could let go of his hand and wrap his boy's shoulders. Cyrus smiled, resting his head on TJ's shoulder and closing his eyes. Cyrus loved holding hands, so he couldn't help reaching out and holding the hand TJ had on his shoulder.

"I don't remember the exact moment that I started feelings things for you but since I saw bitting that muffin you got me looking at you like an idiot." TJ blushed, even though Cyrus wasn't looking.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Cyrus moves a little, not pulling apart but enough to look at TJ in the eye. "I knew I liked you when you apologized to Buffy. When you rapped, yeah, i was hella confused. But as days passed by, i wasn't confused anymore. I knew I liked you, I just wasn't really sure you'd like me back."

"Oh, come on!" TJ chucked as if it was unreal. "Why wouldn't I like you? Dorky, awkward, cute boys obsessed with dinosaurs are my type."

"Don't blame me! I thought you and Kira were together." Cyrus tolled his eyes.