- CHEATER. (one shot)

TJ looked at Cyrus over all the people on the cafeteria just to realise the brunette was looking at him too

TJ looked at Cyrus over all the people on the cafeteria just to realise the brunette was looking at him too. An arm wrapped around his shoulders and distractedly trying to pay attention at the conversation his friends were having on his table. Cyrus gulped once he saw the blonde boy looking at him, and their eyes spoke more than words could do.

Someone kicked TJ under the table and the guy frowned.

Jonah was in front of him. Giving him a look he knew really well. If his eyes could talk, they'd be giving TJ the same fucking speech. To stop making his secret with Cyrus too obvious. To keep things hidden. But TJ couldn't. It was even worse now he knew something about Reed, the guy with the arm wrapped around Cyrus' shoulders, the one who was kissing him right now.

Cyrus' goddamn boyfriend.

"TJ, seriously, Reed is gonna notice." Jonah whispered as TJ looked over Cyrus by the corner of his eye.

"Do I look like a care?"

"You should. He could easily beat your ass."

"Thanks for the support, man." TJ sarcastically said and sighed. "I just want to talk with Cyrus. There's something he doesn't know about Reed."

"And that is?" Jonah rolled his eyes.

"Reed is cheating on him with Leo." TJ quickly glared on Reed's direction.

"Wow! Shocker, but guees what? Cyrus is cheating on him too." Jonah faked surprise making TJ snort. "And guess who's the guy he's cheating on Reed with? You!"

"Just so you know, your acting skills are the shittiest."

"Whatever. I don't think it's gonna matter anything if Reed is cheating on him." Jonah shrugged.

"It does. It means Cyrus has an excuse to break up with him, we can finally be together without hiding."

TJ frowned even more when Jonah chuckled, it looked like he was making fun of him. The fuck?

"That's sweet. Really sweet."

"What did I say?"

"You really think that if Cyrus really wanted to be with you, he would still need an excuse to break up with his two-years boyfriend?" Jonah said as he took a bite of his apple.

"Your point?"

"Cyrus is just tired of Reed, Teej. And he needed someone else to have fun with, and that poor guy is you." Jonah looked so serious about he was saying that TJ almost started to believe him for a second. "Even though the haven't broken up yet, you're his rebound hookup."

TJ shook his head almost immediately. No. What Cyrus and him had was real, when more real than what Cyrus and Reed had.

"No. You don't know the whole story. You don't know about us, JB." TJ sighed and pulled his phone out his pocket.