- AMBER'S HELP.

(WARNING: short but S O F T)

Since TJ and Cyrus got together, everyone with a good sense of observation would call them a perfect couple. They got together in middle school and now, they were the cutest and healthiest relationship in Grant High School. They did almost everything together, lunch was their time to be extremely adorable, Cyrus was on every basketball practice and game to cheer his boyfriend and the team, you'll find them spending their free time by the swings or just sitting under a tree in the park, they walked each other to class, they kissed their cheeks goodbye, they cuddled in the library when Cyrus wanted to read a book, TJ got good wishes' notes from his boyfriend every morning on his books. Everybody loved them so much that if anybody dared to mess with them, the entire school would fight them.

TJ and Cyrus were a dream couple.

And because of that, people noticed pretty fast when something was off between them. Anyone could feel their tension.

And no one knew why, not even Cyrus' friends. They just started acting like that out of nowhere. TJ won't sit with Cyrus at lunch, or walk him to class, spend with him his spare time. They didn't have a single fight since middle school, not even one.

It was odd, certainly odd.

But nobody dared to ask, though. They didn't have the heart, Cyrus wasn't okay, TJ was far away from being okay. They both were miserable.

But Amber wasn't gonna play dumb, she's was done watching her brother locking himself in his room and not eat or sleep at all. Above all, he was pushing her and their parents away, he was old TJ back again, he said he just needed time and space to get better, that just wanted to be alone. Amber knew her brother, TJ could be deadass stubborn sometimes, and she knew the last thing TJ wanted was to be alone.

So she came up with a plan.

She was halfway down with it, just needed TJ to come out of his man cave. So she acted.

"TJ! OH MY GOD! COME DOWNSTAIRS, PLEASE!" she started screaming like she was being killed. It actually looked like it. And (being his twin sister) she kinda felt what he felt, so it felt like it. "THERE'S A GIANT RAT! I NEED YOU TO KILL IT."

As matter of seconds, TJ ran down the stairs with a incredible speed he could actually feel his feet not even the ground as he ran. Amber's warmed up as the view of her protective little brother coming to her rescue. He got downstairs and frowned. His sister didn't look as she was dying of fear, he looked around and there was no rat or sign of anything that would put his twin sister in danger. Then it hit him.

He just was tricked.

"Sit down, please, Thomas." Amber asked politely, seriousness filling her words.

"Ambs, are you serious? I don't have time for this." TJ groaned, he tried to turn back the stairs but Amber grabbed his arms.

"I said, sit down, Thomas." She ordered and push TJ to the couch, making him sit there. He tried to stand up but Amber stopped him. "Fuck's sake, Thomas. For Peter Pan, don't move."