everybody knows. pt. 1 (one shot)

well, this is actually something that's happening to me and i just needed to get it ouf of my chest, anyway, really late, but hAPPY NEW YEAR

Cyrus's been avoiding everyone for almost two weeks. He isolated himself in school, he iced his friends in the hallways, he tried to not cross with them while going to class. He stopped going to The Spoon. He wouldn't replay messages or answer calls, he didn't talked to anybody, not even Buffy, which already was rare enough. He even stopped using his cute shirts and sweaters and starting using neutral color t-shirts and ripped jeans, God, he even looked like crap. Something was really wrong.

And every second of that attitude was hurting TJ really bad.

What happened with the sweet, dorky boy he knew? The kid saw more than a scary basketball in him? The muffin lover TJ had fallen so hard for? He looked gone, he couldn't be. He tried to talk to him by catching him on the swings but Cyrus totally ran away as soon as TJ opened his mouth.

After that Cyrus even stopped going to the swings, too.

TJ didn't understand why Cyrus was being like that.

Under desperate measures, Buffy, Andi and Jonah had called TJ and Amber for a meeting in The Spoon. The girls still had trouble to trust them, TJ more than Amber (Buffy was the one who didn't completely trust Amber) actually, because of the gun situation, but they know Cyrus had some sort of different relationship with TJ so he was important to know what was happening. The twins went on time (since was Amber's off-day), side hugging each other because of how cold it was. The 2/3 of GHC and looked them furrowing their eyebrows as the siblings sat in the opposite booth as them, Jonah didn't but he was staring. Somehow, the twins felt judged. Why were they looking at them like that? Was something weird? Amber let go his arm off TJ, but he didn't. The blonde girl cleared his throat feeling quite uncomfortable and TJ internally thanked her.

"What are you looking at us like that?" She asked.

"Didn't know you guys were dating?" Buffy slowly said, like she completely hated the idea.

The twins looked at them frowning, Jonah frowned too, the siblings looked at each other and then at the two girls in front of them who looked totally serious at the accusation, then at Jonah who shrugged totally confused, before they broke down the expression, bursting on laughing. The girls didn't know if they were kind of the loud laughter or if they were just making fun of them. The fun thing was that Jonah was slightly laughing too.

"What are you laughing at?" Buffy asked annoyed.

The twins were way too busy laughing and almost choking because of that so Jonah spoke for them.

"They're siblings."

"What?" Buffy and Andi both asked at the same time, looking surprised.

Jonah nodded. The twins did too as they starting to relax and stop laughing. It was hilarious for them that people always thought they were dating or a couple, they probably should be used to it but they couldn't help laughing every time people assumed it.