fantasy.

so, im grounded, the school took my phone and my mom won't pick it up till friday. you'll have to wait a few days for the part two of my last os but let me you about my fantasy.

do you remember the first muffin episode? was 2x06, i think. weeeeeeell. i was just watching some tyrus moments to survive when that moment came up. cyrus said dancing with danger was on his bucket list and, oh, surprise, cyrus is stuck in dance classes this season, we got the first thing on his list ¨dancing¨. then we got tj, the soft boy we all love that wasn't so soft until he met cyrus, anyway, even if tj seems pretty soft and pure for us we can identify him with ¨danger¨ as the fact he's more confident and he's fearless about things cyrus totally freaks out with. then we got the trailer.

the first second, slow the trailer down cause probably you'll miss it if you blink, there it is. cyrus is in something i pretty much believe is a dance class or a dance studio, it looks quite like the dance classes i've gone or violetta's dance classes and cyrus is dancing alone. i mean, it just an innocent fantasy and disney doesn't have the balls but what if its a tyrus scene? what if tj catches cyrus dancing and stares at him all cutely or join him? that will make cyrus erase ¨dancing with danger¨ off his bucket list. iT WOULD BE AMAZING AND EXTREMELY CUTE AND GLORIOUS. but like i said before disney aint have the balls.