everybody knows. pt. 2 (one shot)

sOoOoOoO, i don't know if i wanna die or just for this hiatus to end

sOoOoOoO, i don't know if i wanna die or just for this hiatus to end. here we go.

"... So that's the plan." TJ vaguely heard Buffy as he opened the Spoon's door and walk in again.

"Yeah, no offense, but whatever it is, your plan is gonna suck." TJ told Buffy.

She frowned, ready to throw an acid response to the blonde boy but as soon as she looked at him, she forgot what she was going to say.

"What happened to you?" That exclamation made the whole table look at TJ. Amber immediately stood up, jumping towards her brother, full of concerned. The other ones just stay there staring at him, finding a way to get the answer of the big bruise on his face without even ask about it.

She tried to touch his face, but he moved it away, gesturing and complaining with a pain moan. He gotta admit, Cyrus was stronger that he thought.

"Cyrus happened." He said, confused. Even TJ couldn't believe it.

"No way!" Andi shouted.

"Cyrus did that to you!? When!?" Jonah asked, he couldn't tell if he was surprised or confused.

"Oh, sorry, Beck. Did I have this on my face when I came before?" TJ sassed rolling his eyes. He was old TJ for a few seconds. He sat back next to Amber who asked for a plastic bag and some ice to a waitress.

Jonah couldn't care less about his tone, he was used to it. He had to hear a lot of it when he was with Amber, anyway.

"What happened?" Buffy asked again.

"I found him, he was crying." TJ told with a sigh. "And he was hurt, like he just escaped from a fight o something. He was bleeding. I tried to talk to him but he just started to shut me out and then he punched me and threatened me. He definitely wasn't my Cyrus."

"Did you get the reason why he's acting like this?" Amber asked, the waitress came back with the things she asked for. Amber put some ice in the plastic bag and got close to her sibling face, pressing gently the ice against his bruise.

"He said that apparently what's wrong with him is that he's gay." TJ said grinning in pain because of the ice and both, Buffy and Andi looked at each other.

TJ could smell fear out of them.

"He's being bullied. He totally is." They assured in unison. Their expression scared the hell out of TJ, he could sense pure fear inside their eyes. So Cyrus was gay? Since when that was an excuse to bully him?

"What?" Jonah asked almost choking with his own saliva.

"Why?" Amber frowned.

"There are still homophobic people out here, Amber." Jonah said after he calmed down his coughing, it sounded like he was thinking out loud.

"Well, we haven't met them or else..." TJ said reluctantly.

"What do you mean?" Andi asked but was completely ignored.