- BREAK UP WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND CAUSE IM BORED. PT. ONE. (one shot)

QUICKLY REMINDER: THE CAST IS 17 HERE (18 IN THE CASE OF THE KIPPEN TWINS) BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN IM GONNA WRITE SMUT

QUICKLY REMINDER: THE CAST IS 17 HERE (18 IN THE CASE OF THE KIPPEN TWINS) BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN IM GONNA WRITE SMUT. I ADMIT I LIKE WRITING (for other shipps) AND READING, BUT TBH EVERY TIME I READ TYRUS SMUT I HAD TO IMAGINE THEYRE PHILIP AND LUKES BECAUSE IF I DONT ITS JUST GROSS, LUKE AND JOSH ARE UNDERAGE, SO IT FEELS WEIRD. THEYLL MAKE OUT AND HAVE "PHYSICAL ISSUES", MAYBE A HICKEY, BUT NOT SEX. thanks, you can start reading now.

Andi walked faster to The Spoon when she saw the place being a street away. She got a message from Cyrus fifteen minutes ago asking for her presence at their common spot, it seemed urgent so she practically ran out of her house until her legs began to burn. When she finally got there, breathless, she thought she may find Jonah, TJ, Marty, Walker or Amber, her girlfriend who worked there, with him, but he was sitting alone, the most isolated booth there. If she was worried before, she definitely felt even more worried as she approached to him, he looked frustrated, mad, somehow sad, and there weren't any baby taters on the table.

Something was really off.

"Hey, I'm here." She said sitting on the opposite seat to be face to face with him.

"Thanks for coming." Cyrus didn't even looked up to her, he was trapped inside his thoughts.

Andi thought on the possible things that could make Cyrus that upset. While staring at him, she only came out with two options.

"Is this about your parents or is about TJ?" she asked softly, trying to not upsetting more than he already was.

Andi, as his best friend, knew everything about him. Every secret, every insecurity, every flaw, every habit, every issue, every story, every anecdote, everything he hated, everything he loved, everything that upset him. She obviously was the first person Cyrus had ever came out with. She accepted him and kept on loving him just as she's been doing since kindergarten. She knew about his parents situation, she knew it depressed him a lot and he tried to not think about it. And Andi also knew about his crush on their friend, TJ Kippen, which became harder to bear since TJ was always around with his girlfriend glued to him.

"The second one." Cyrus tiredly sighed.

Andi and Cyrus had been best friends since kindergarten, really inseparable, a good, healthy and strong friendship that has been lingering with the years, they are seventeen now and it feels like they're still kids. Then Jonah came along when they were thirteen, they both liked him but ended up getting over him as well, yet Jonah became part of the group and dragged Walker and Marty with him, they met Amber because of Jonah too and TJ because Amber. Even though they met TJ last, he became best friends with Cyrus and Andi pretty fast, faster than Jonah. It ended the "Cyrus & Andi era" and it began the "TJ, Andi & Cyrus era", just like if they also met him at kindergarten. It was the three of them and the rest of the guys. They've been being a group of friends since then. Everything was awesome, everything was great, everything was ridiculously good...