- BREAK UP WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND CAUSE IM BORED. (part two)

any kind of mistakes will be edited soon, im practically sleeping while writing this

any kind of mistakes will be edited soon, im practically sleeping while writing this. patient and thanks for reading.

"You guys what!?"

Cyrus was lucky that his best friend and her girlfriend were on the other side of the call or he would probably be pinned against the wall by now. Cyrus decided to make a group on Skype to videocall the both of them.

"Yeah." Cyrus didn't know exactly what to say.

"You were making out while I was trying to escape from Annoyffy? You fuckers!" Andi yelled, but she had this big smile on her face. Probably happy for her best friends.

"Okay, you've kissed both of the twin siblings now, who do you think is better kisser?" That seemed to be the biggest worry for Amber after Cyrus told the story.

Quick story: Before, Ambi knew they were gay, they both greeted Cyrus with a kiss in order to make the friendship stronger, not on the cheek, not on the forehead, on the lips. Cyrus let them because 1) he deep down knew they were gay and 2) it helped Cyrus to hide the fact he was gay. Cyrus became their make out toy, if they were on a party and they wanted to make out with someone they'd just call their smooch buddy, Cyrus, and resolved. Cyrus didn't mind kissing them, he was sure of his own sexuality and the fact he didn't enjoy kissing them was just another proof. That went like that for a year, before Andi and Ambi tried kissing each other. After two hours of making out, they both started to go out.

"Well, can you remember that he's a boy and you're a girl? I like boys, not girls." Cyrus shrugged. "TJ is better kisser than you."

"You take that back."

"Just telling the truth."

"Whatever. Andi, tell me I'm better kisser than TJ." she pouted.

"You're 10 times better kisser than TJ, honey." Andi assured smiling softly at her girlfriend.

Cyrus took a random book right when Andi and Amber started the uwu looked battle, they were just looking at each other through the camera, completely ignoring Cyrus' presence. Yeah, he knew they loved each other and it was cute and sappy and everything, but Cyrus really needed help so before they start the "compliment battle" Cyrus slammed the book he was holding hard against his desk causing them to drive back their attention to Cyrus.

"You really have to be such of drama bitch?" Amber asked snorting.

"That's the reason why I wake up every fucking morning." Cyrus sassed sarcastically. "Now, can we go back to me?"

They both nodded but stayed quiet, so did Cyrus. They were just thinking, looking right at the camera but being totally lost at the same time. They got lost inside their own thoughts. Andi was the first one to talk after a few, what felt to be endless, minutes.

"So TJ, who by the way got a girlfriend, kissed you." It wasn't a question, was a fact.

"Yeah."