wifiboy!cyrus and neighbor!tj

· cyrus' parents are divorced so he has to spend the weekends with his dad and his stepmother's department which is in a city an hour away from his home

· every weekend is a torture for cyrus cause' they don't have wifi at home so cyrus gets really bored and misses his friends a lot. he kinda just spends the whole day with his stepmother, his dad is always working and he's never home.

· cyrus keeps himself awake all night trying to guess the neighbor's wifi password and failed so many times it was lame.

· one day, cyrus is in the middle of the madness, he wanted to talk to his friends so bad or maybe just watch a movie that he hasn't already seen. cyrus tries over and over to guess the neighbor's password in vain. he was going to give up until a new network appeared in the screen.

· cyrus gets out of the apartment and go straight up the stairs to find a stronger connection of this network; "kippen's house". he sat in the stairs for an hour and a half trying different kinds of passwords when tj gets out of the house.

· a jumpy cyrus shows up when he feels he's been caught, he got extra nervous when he saw a tall boy with blond hair staring at him.

· "i'm really sorry, i just wanted wifi, i swear, please don't call the police..."

· tj smiling and laughing sightly when cyrus blushes spilling cuteness while he's trying to defend himself.

· tj calms him down and invites him over offering him muffins and cyrus can't say no.

· "you have chocolate chocolate chip muffins, right?"

· after cyrus chills a little they start to talk easily about anything. school, friends, family, animals, music, art, philosophy, religion, thoughts of the world. their stuff.

· tj gives cyrus the wifi password. even though cy forgot what got him there in the first place, he accepts the password anyway.

· tj and cyrus start hanging out every weekend. tj showed cyrus city so they could either stay in each other's houses or go out.

· cyrus spends more time at tj's house than his dad's.

· tj definitely tried to teach cyrus how to play basketball but he just sucked at it.

· THEY HAVING A MOVIE NIGHT TRADITION EVERY FRIDAY, I'M 100% SURE.

· they text, call or facetime each other every week day, no really matters that they'll be together the entire weekend too. cyrus' friends are really annoyed for that, btw.

· "you guys, tj..." "cyrus, you start talking about him and i swear to god..."

· CYRUS REALIZING HE LIKES TJ A FEW MONTHS LATER.

· one day, they were listening to music on tj's bed (no homo yet, tho), they had to share headphones cause' tj wanted to listen to his playlist and cyrus didn't really mind, and when genius (is up there, your welcome) came up tj started moving at the beat and humming the lyrics, cyrus just looked at him smirking a little but he totally blushed and fell out the bed when he sang the chorus to him, especially the 'baby, don't you see? i got everything you need' part pointing at himself and cyrus respectively. his stomach started hurting after that. ('you just know, son... it's a pain, a good pain right here in your belly... philip, have you ever felt that pain before? that means you've been in love.')

· tj kinda suspects cyrus' feelings for him.

· cyrus avoids going to his dad's house or talking with tj for a while cause' he doesn't know if he's ready to seeing him without drooling or mumbling.

· TJ GETS SAD FOR THAT.

· cyrus comes back a month later but he doesn't tell tj that, so he was at the rooftop when tj finds him listening to music too distracted dancing and singing a little with his headphones on, just fooling around as usual. the volume wasn't really high tho, cyrus could hear everything but was too caught up for the music to give a choice of the matter and he totally heard tj saying "i've fucking fallen for you, dork", there was when he froze.

· cyrus just kisses him in response.

· they start dating and their dates literally consist in staying all night on the couch, watching anything in netflix and cuddling.

· after a few months tj changes the password and the name of his wifi's network, where the name is 'for cyrus' so when cyrus asks him for the new password tj just writes 'doyouwannabemyboyfriend?' and cyrus forgets the wifi crap to hug and say yes.

· they coming out to their parents (father and stepmother for cyrus since his mom knows it for a while) together in an awkward dinner. cyrus' idea, of course.

· NOSE KISSES.

· tj dragging cyrus' lazy ass off the couch to go out. cyrus always complains and sings "we can cuddle, we can make out, we do anything on the couch."

· awkward and cute make out in tj's bedroom.

· they holding hands 24/7.

· tj goes and visits cyrus at home when he misses him too much between week days.

· TJ GETTING IMMEDIATELY JEALOUS OF JONAH AND CALLING DIBS ON HIS BOYFRIEND BETWEEN LINES AND HOLDING HIM BY HIS WAIST AND PECKING HIS LIPS OR KISSING HIS CHEEKS A LOT.

· andi, buffy and even jonah love him and they also love how happy cyrus is when he talks about or is with tj.

· cyrus' mom being tyrus stan #1 and always inviting tj over for dinner.

· CYRUS' DAD GIVING THEM THE KILLER SEX TALK AND CYRUS GETTING REALLY EMBARRASSED CUZ DUDE, WE ARE STILL YOUNG.

· they talking about their future together.

· tj helping cyrus with his insecurities and cyrus helping tj with his as well.

· casual sleepovers in the weekends, rarely making out cause' they're parents force them to keep the door open.

· "HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM, BOYS!"

· they calling each other every night before going to sleep and texting each other good night.

· they being the cutest couple ever and everyone shipping them.