7.

Beyoncé.

"Outside"
Received.

I read the text out loud and I instantly feel my nerves getting the best of me. I don't know what the hell came into me when I agreed to let Jay pick me up at my place in the middle of the night. I mean being his hostage didn't sound that bad considering I wasn't doing shit.

What the hell am I talking about ? My mind is all over the damn place. Oh My God what was I thinking ? He could be a killer, a rapist or I don't know what other type of crazy person.

Ok now chill out because I'm the one sounding crazy here. People go on a date everyday, with random people they meet on the internet. At least I saw him 2 times and I never got a weird feeling around him. Maybe he's a decent guy ? Well you won't know until you really get to know him stupid. With these encouraging words in my mind I quickly grab my clutch and shoot Kelly a text to let her know before I make sure to lock the door behind me.

When I get outside of my building I immediately see him standing against his car

When I get outside of my building I immediately see him standing against his car. The closer I get I can see the details of his outfit. He's wearing black jeans, a white t-shirt, and Air Jordan 1. Damn he looks so good in this simple outfit.

The sound of my steps makes him lift his head. We both smiled once we made eye contact. When I reach him, I stay a few steps away from him, but not too far. I don't know how to greet him, and I don't wanna make things awkward.

"Hey buddy." I try not to smile at the little nickname I gave him during our phone call but I can't help it. I'm genuinely happy to see him.

"That's how you greet me ?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Hey Buddy ?" I try in my white voice. I add more enthusiasm as I snap my fingers, and point at him.

He sucks his teeth and we both laugh,
"You're so damn goofy I swear"

He gets up and comes in front of me, he's so tall compared to me I feel myself getting even more nervous waiting for his next move.

"Come here", He says as he opens his arms for a hug that I was quick to jump into wrapping his arms low around my waist. I take the opportunity to wrap mine around his torso. And put my head against his hard chest and feel my knees weakening when I accidentally inhale his intoxicating scent.

"You scared or sum' ?" I hear his chest vibrate against my bare cheek since I didn't have the time to put on makeup.

"No I'm not.."

"Ok, so don't you ever greet me like that, ever again !"

I chuckle, "Ok I won't" I reply shyly.

He pulled away from the hug making me feel cold and naked all of sudden. . But kept his arms around my waist.
"Don't go shy on me now baby girl"