2.

Beyoncé.

Packing up all your stuff and moving to a whole new place is the perfect way to signify a fresh start. And I needed this fresh start like my next breath.
Lucky for me that next breath came the day I got my acceptance letter into college.

My first 2 months in LA was everything. Breathing in the fresh air, living carefree, well that was until school started.

These were the thoughts running through my head as I sat in my statistics class.

  "Well, well, well I corrected your statistics test and let me tell you the grades were mediocre honestly. I didn't expect a lot since y'all just started this class but it's good to know that nobody is listening thus far. This is probably the worst class I have ever had in my 23 years of teaching. Anyways, I will call you one by one, to come get your test, I'll start from the best grade to the worst."

I got into college with a high GPA and every plan to graduate and become a child psychologist. I just didn't take into consideration how class could be boring and the number of things that could distract me from this goal. Or maybe I just have a hard time adjusting to the fast life of a college girl, when I've been shy-homebody Beyoncé for the past 18 years.

  "Is everything alright ?" I hear a few seconds after I get my test back. I turn around to see who's talking to me.

It's Dre, I internally roll my eyes when I see him change his spot and take the free seat next to me

  "Oh! Hi, I didn't see you coming."

  "Hi yourself." he replied.
  "I just got here. By the way you look good today." He says, eying me with a smirk.

  "Always have a nice word for the ladies right ?" I reply playfully while rolling my eyes.

  "Only for you baby, but what's wrong with you ?"

  "Nothing, I just failed this stupid test."

  "Seriously ? Let me see." He asks and slides his hand across my table and turns the paper toward him while leaning closer to me, too close to me.

  "Failed ? Beyoncé this is not a fail." He replied referencing the C+ written in red on my test.

  "It is, I'm not used to having this type of grade." I say with a frown while snatching my test away from him.

  "Well welcome to college life baby. Believe me in college a C+ is a good grade." He finally backed away.

  "If you say so." I say with a shrug. Easy to say when you can afford not to show up to class because your parents cut a huge check to the school every year and that with or without a degree you're going to be named the head of the family firm.