New Look & Power of Beauty

Starfire's POV

I am here on my room with my new look. My hair is curly than usual. I have new dress that I didn't wear on our previous date.

It is already 3:30 P.M. I feed Silkie and I take a shower.

After I take a shower, I look what time is it. It is 3:40 P.M. right now. I remembered what friend Beastboy and Cyborg told me a while ago.

"Starfire, you are not allowed to see Robin right now. It is suprise." They both said.

I go out on my room when I saw Robin walking right in my way. I quickly go back inside my room so that he can't see me.

I feel him stop walking for a while. I think he look at my door and he knock.

"Star, are you there?" he ask. I will answer him or remain quiet? I made my decision when he started to talk.

"Nevermind. See you later." he said and he walk away. I heard it and I sighed.

I walk through the mirror here in my room and look at myself. I look at the clock to know what time is it.

Okay, it is 3:45 P.M already. I wear my couple shirt that have text on it. It says: I Love Robin

When we buy the couple shirt, Robin write text on 5 shirts on a paper behind him.

Okay, now I am ready. I am excited for our date.

Robin's POV

Okay, it is already 3:50 P.M. I wear my couple shirt already. The text is: I Love Starfire

I look at the mirror and I put some gel on my hair. I go outside my room when Beastboy and Cyborg is on my way.

"Dude, are you ready to see your Girlfriend?" Beastboy ask. "Yes." I simply answer him.

"Are you suuure?" Cyborg ask. "Yes." I reply. "Are you really really suuure?" They both ask.

I sigh. "I said YES!" I answer again. They look at each other then look at me. I look at the time and it is 3:55 P.M.

"Okay here you go." They both said and they go to the wall. And there is Star with curly hair. Woah. She looks GORGEOUS. She's really GORGEOUS.

I think I want to fell down on the floor because of the POWER OF BEAUTY. She smile sweetly to me.

I smiled back. She walk near to me. My heart beats so fast. I read the text on her shirt while she is walking.

And now I look at her shining eyes. I didn't notice that she is in front of me and that I am staring at her.

"I think we should leave you two." Cyborg said. "Yeah. Bye dude!" Beastboy said then he wave his hand.

"Bye friend Beastboy and friend Cyborg!" Star said then she wave her hand.

She look back to me. "A-Are you r-ready for our date?" I ask her nervously. "Always." she said then smile. I smile back.