The List

Ryan's POV

I finished cleaning my room. "Stay away from my girlfriend or else I will forgot you being my brother. We are not brother anymore!" Robin said that rule.

I can't forget that rule. It always on my mind everytime I see and talk to Starfire.

I want to be with Starfire. I want to see her smile. I want to know her more. I want to know if I am her friend. And last but not the least, I want to kiss her.

But there is a rule and there is a punishment. I don't want our relationship as a brother will be destroyed by just a beautiful, sweet and kind girl.

We...just fight for a girl? Tsk! We never fight since we are young. And now my brother is angry because of me, having a feeling for her girlfriend.

Whoa. I realize that my brother can say that deep and meaningful words. I can say deep and meaningful words too. I want to call her "Star" but Robin doesn't want it.

Now, I find a girl that I dreamed with. Beautiful, kind, strong, sweet, brave, sexy, and simple. All kinds of girl I want, she all have it. Can't you believe it?!

I must do what I need to do. My dream girl is just here in the tower. Not too far. As long I am here, I still have a chance. She will be mine. I'll swear.

I go outside of my room. I go upstairs on the rooftop. I want to do what I want. There are so many "wants" I want to do-but when, and how? I am still thinking of it.

I go downstairs and entered my room. I get my notebook and a pen. I write.

Tips on how Starfire will be mine:
1. Ask her on a date.
2. Give to her what she wants.
3. Get a warm tight hug from her.
4. Get a good night kiss from her.
5. Make her notice you than your brother.
6. Differentiate yourself from other boys.
7. Let her think if you are friend or boyfriend to her.
8. Make sure that you she is enjoying having a time for you.
9. Tell your true feelings to her.
10. Help her anytime even if you are busy.
                                           -☆Ryan☆-

So, here is the list. I read it. I put it in the drawer. I will not do it step by step. I will do it random.

I get my pen and encircle number 5.
5. Make her notice you than your brother.

That's the first thing I will do. I look at the wall clock on my room. Every room has a wall clock to know what time is it. It's 9:00 P.M. I go to my bed and fell asleep.