Testing Him

Beastboy's POV

I was playing video games right now. I'm playing Mega Monkey 2. I was waiting for Ryan.

Someone entered the room. I quickly paused the game and turn around. I-It's Ryan. I grin when I saw him. It's the time to know him more!

"Dude can we go to the kitchen?" I ask him. "Ummm...sure." he agreed. I go to the kitchen. Ryan followed me.

We are on the kitchen right now. I quickly open the refrigerator. I put the foods on the long table. Ryan was looking at me, suprise and thinking what I am doing.

The foods are complete right now. In the long table I divide the foods in 5. Fruits, vegetables, meats, dairy and poultry.

Ryan look at the foods on the table. I am going to cook and Ryan will taste it. I am testing him and knowing him what are his dislikes and likes on food.

"Why you put the foods in this table? What are we doing in these things?" he ask unknowningly.

"Dude, I am going to cook and you have to taste it." I answer him. He look at me like he don't have time for this. "Fine." he said.

I just smile on him. I put my apron, hairnet and gloves. I began to cook.

I cook the meats first. Second are the fruits and vegetables. And the last we're dairy and poultry. I put them on the plate. He just look at the food I cook.

He started to taste it. His face was like he don't want to taste it but he bravely taste it. He get a glass of water on the refrigerator. He drink.

It means he don't want the taste   "Dude how was the taste?" I ask him excitedly. "Ummm...good." he said. "What food you hate to taste?" I began to test him.

"Ummm...meat." he said then continued to eat the food. "And why??" I ask again.

"Because the taste was very different. It's like I eat a bitter gourd." he answered immediately. "Oh, okay." I said.

He continued to eat the food until his plate is clean.The food was gone. He eat it all?! Whoa. I can't believe it. I rub my eyes. I-It's true!

"Beastboy I will go to my room right now. Thank You for the food. Bye!" he said then straightly go to his room. I clean the table. I wash the plates, spoon and forks. I need to know him more. I know there's more.