This Is Not The End

Ryan's POV

I pack up my things and put it on my big bag. I really need to go to L.A. Right now I will let them but when I come back, I will not.

I open the door, carrying my bag. Someone was on my back, looking at me. I just ignore it. Finally, the whole team came and watch me, carrying my bag.

"Dude, where are you going?" Beastboy ask. I turn to see their faces. They are suprise of what I am doing. "I will be back on L.A. I need to do my job." I answer him.

I saw Bird Boy smile. I just look at him. I turn around and start to walk when someone hold my arm.

"When will you come back dude?" Beastboy ask. "I don't know. Why did you even ask?" I ask not looking and turning to him. "Oh, nothing. I just want to know." he said.

I turn around and I saw Bird Boy smile wide or in other words, he grin. I just rolled my eyes, turn around and start to walk and leave the tower.

Robin's POV

I can't believe what he said. He will go back to his job on L.A. It's better to leave us. But I know he will come back, no please.

I just grin of what he said, not saying a word. How happy I am! Me and Star's date will not be ruined.

I go to my room and so the other. I get ready for our date tonight. I can't wait to date my girlfriend.

Starfire's POV

Friend Ryan will came back to his job in Angeles of Los. When he will come back? I want to say sorry a while ago but I think he really need to go there so I didn't apologize to him.

I almost forgot! Our date tonight. I get ready. I choose a dress, shoes and many others. I am 100% ready.

I go out of my room when I see Robin. It is like he is hiding something oh his back. I just pretend I didn't notice it. "Hello Robin!" I said sweetly and smile.

He smile and he show to me the thing he was hiding on his back. "Rose for You." he said sweetly. I blush and accept it. I kiss his cheek that make him blush.

I hold his arm and hug it. I close my eyes while I hugging it because I feel it. I open my eyes and we start to walk. I didn't see him looking at me.

Everytime I look at him, he smile and blush. I smile and blush too. He is handsome when he smile. He is also cute.

His handsomeness is shining everywhere. Of course it is shining that it gives light than the moon on the sky.

Finally, we are on the place where we will date. I sit for a while because I am tired. Robin sit too in front of me. He looks tired too. He look at me and he ask "Will you dance with me?"