I'm Not The Old One You Know Before

Ryan's POV

I was on my room right now. Starfire...shouted me? And even Robin he shouted me and he punch me.

He detroy my handsome face! He will paid for this. Someone talking on my door. "Star, will you go out with me?" It's Bird Boy's voice.

How dare he ask Starfire to go on a date?! I will the one who ask her on the date. It is on my list!

"Yes Robin I'd love too!" she agreed. Star, date me not Bird Boy! Yeah, you suprise what you read? I call her Star right now. I will do what I want!

I don't care if you hate me, and you don't care if I love Star. It's none of your bussiness.

They stop talking right now. Maybe they hug each other. I don't want to see!

"Robin, I will go to my room and get ready." she said. "Okay Star." he said. I hear that Bird Boy kiss Star's forehead. Grrr!

I heard that they go to their room. I open my door. I look on the left then I look on the right. Great. I had a plan.

To those who hate me, this is my plan. I know you will hate me more. I don't care!

I get my notebook and below the list I created, I get my pen and start writing.

Steps in Ruining Their Date:

1. Take them a picture.

2. I will command a people that they will make Bird Boy and Star fight on their date. How? Simply. I will paid that people.

3. I will get Star from him. That was my chance that she will be mine.

Finish! So, you hate me than you'll know. Remember, I am not the old Ryan anymore. I changed a lot.

I go outside my room. I entered the living room and saw Beastboy and Cyborg eating their food. Note: I change so that means, they are not my friend anymore. Good Luck for them.

"Hello dude!" Beastboy greet. I just ignore and sit on the couch. I didn't say a word because I may say such deep and meaningful words that they will never forget. So I shut up. Happy?

"What's the problem? It's that girl trouble?" Cyborg tease me. I control myself to not say a word. "Ummm...Nevermind." Cyborg finally say.

I just remain quiet. I turn around at them and ask "What time did Robin and Starfire will date?". They both suprise what I'd say.

I didn't call Robin "Bird Boy" and Starfire "Star" because they don't know what happen. It's none of their bussiness. 

"WHAT?!" I ask. "W-we don't know." They both said like they are frighten.

Someone entered the room just like he listening to us. It's Bird Boy! "And why you want to know what time we will date and how you know that we are dating later?" he ask.

"Because I want to know and how? I heard your conversation a while ago. I was just on my room." I answer him.

He just look at me. "I am not the old Ryan you know before." I told not only Robin, but also Beastboy and Cyborg. They both suprise except Bird Boy. I go out on the living room and entered my room.

How will I ruined their date if I don't know what time it is? I need to know. I don't think I will ask Star because she is angry with me.

How? How? Ryan think! Think how! Will I just let them? No! A BIG NO!

Someone call on my phone. I answer it without looking who is the caller.

"Hello?!" I ask irritate

{Woah, calm down dude. It's me Robert."} he said.

"Okay." I took a deep breath and ask "What do you need?"

{Oh, when you will come back to L.A? Did you already forget your job?"}

"I don't know dude. No. I didn't forget my job. Why? Is there any problem in L.A?"

{"Oh, yes. The principal is waiting for you and if not-"}

"What?" I cut him.

{"They will find a new teacher and change you. You will lost your job."}

Of course I don't want to lose my job. It is very important to me than my brother.

"I will come there. Tomorrow. Don't worry."

{"Great! Bye dude!"}

"Bye." And we both end our call. How about my plans? I need someone to guard Bird Boy and Star but who?

This is a big problem. What should I do? Tomorrow I will be back in L.A. Bird Boy will be happy of course. I will be back here, Bird Boy. Just wait for me to come back.