The Memories

Ryan's POV

I am on the rooftop right now. It is already morning. What happen last night? I will tell you what happen. Last night:

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I am eating my food. It is delicious. I like it! I remember the taste of Waffles. This food is more delicious than Waffles.

Their plates was big and full of designs. Their fork and spoons are nice. Their table is big, full of wonderful designs and expensive.

"So, how's the food? Do you want more?" Robert ask. "Ummm...great and no thank you." I answer his question.

"So...how's your day outside the L.A?" he ask. "Good I think." I said. I remember when me and Bird Boy fight.

"What do you mean good?" he ask again. Why he ask so many questions?!

"I mean I enjoy my time there with my brother." I lied. "Oh really? I don't think you enjoy your day. It's like..." he said.

I continue eating my food when I notice him looking at me and think. "It's like what?" I ask then continue eating my food.

"It's like..." he said then smiled at me. A teasing smile that I hate. "It's like what?!" I ask. "It's like you and your brother fight just because of a girl...I am right?" he said then smile again.

"Yes. Why did you even ask?" I ask. "Because I think you and your brother punching at each other." he said then smile again. I hate his smile.

"How did you know?" I ask him again. "Wait do you know my brother?" I added. He think and said "I know it because I'm genius and no." then shaking his head.

He...didn't know my brother. What should I tell him Bird Boy or Robin? I smile and he look suprise. "My brother is..." I said then he cut me off.

"I know already who it is. It's Robin!" he said. "Yeah..." I said. "Hahahahaha." he laugh. What's funny?

I continued eating when he start knocking the the table. The plate where I was eating make a sound.

I am suprise of course. He continued laughing. "Hahahahaha." "What's funny?!" I ask. He stop laughing.

Yes! Finally I can finish eating here. "I was imagining what is your face when you two are fighting. Over a girl!" he said. He create a triangle on his hand.

"What was that for?" I ask. "Ok let me explain. This is triange. I know you know this shape already." he said.

"Yes of course." "Okay. So on the top that is the girl. You and Robin was on the side fighting for her. It is called LOVE TRIANGLE!" he explain.

"Yeah... I know what it is called." I said then continued eating my food. One more scoop and I am finish.

"Then who is the girl? Is that Robin's girlfriend?" he ask. "It is Starfire. Yes. It is Robin's girlfriend." I answer him.

I'm finish eating my food. I stand up so he is. "Oh...why she? What does she look?" he ask again.

"Because she is my dream girl. All I want to a girl, she all have it. She looks beautiful, sweet and smart." I answer him, start to walk and go upstairs. I leave him on the Kitchen.

He told the maid to clean the table.

I was lying on my bed. I was thinking when I will see Star again. She will be mine not now but coming soon. Bird Boy, wait for me. I fell asleep.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I was looking at the sun. When I look at the sun, I remember Star. And also, I am here on the rooftop. I turn around.

So, I remember when Star shouted me and when Robin shouted me. Many memories came from my mind. Just like what I did before, I go downstairs.