Don't Take What's Not Yours

Ryan's POV

I stand up from lying on my bed. I hear someone walking. I immediately go out on my room then I see Robin and Starfire, holding hands.

Robin just passed me. Starfire followed him. I quickly turn around and I immediately apologize.

"I'm sorry Robin when I leave you even I know that I will broke our promise." He stopped walking and turned around.

Starfire stop walking and turned around. "Robin, I need to go with my room. I must feed Silkie." Starfire said. "Okay Star. Bye." Robin said then kissed her on her cheek.

She blush and Robin blush too. They both smile at each other then hug. I can't see them. Starfire waved her hand. Robin waved his hand too. Starfire entered her room.

Robin look at me, seriously. "If you know that you will broke our promise, then why you leave me without saying goodbye?" he ask.

"Because my friend found a job for me. I became a teacher there. You know that I love to teach right? I say 'goodbye' to you when you are sleeping. I don't want to disturb you in your sleep." I answer.

"Then why didn't turn around when I shouting your name?" he quickly ask.

"Because I don't want to see you crying because of me." I quickly response.

He just look at me. I felt sorry of what I did. "I will not forgive you." he said seriously. "B-But why?" I ask.

"Because you took what's not yours. First, you took my friend's attention when you go to the living room." he said.

That true. I always get his friend's attention. "Second, my friends have always fun and time to you." he said.

Yeah I enjoy being with his friends. I don't know that they also enjoy with me. I just look at him.

"And last, you have 'the feelings' for my girlfriend even she don't have the same 'feelings' for you. You love the very important person in my whole life. She will not be yours. She's only mine!" he said.

I just look at him. I don't found words to say. He going to his room when I apologize again.

"I'm so sorry brother. I-I don't want to take your place. I just want to have a friends like your friends. I know that Starfire will not be mine."

He entered his room. I just watch him while he entering his room. I just realize what he said.

First, I took his friend's attention when you I to the living room. Second, his friends have always fun and time to me. And last, I have 'the feelings' for his girlfriend even she don't have the same 'feelings' for me. I love the very important person in Robin's whole life.

I feel bad about what I've done. I entered my room and lie on my bed. I didn't notice that I fell asleep.