Soft

"Star, the sunset is beautiful, am I right?" I asked her.

"Yes Robin, it's so pleasing in my eyes," she said while looking at the sunset.

While I was enjoying watching the sunset with Starfire, she suddenly asked me a question.

"Robin, do you have a girl in your heart?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered immediately.

"Who is it?" she asked again.

"Star, if you only know you're the girl in my heart," I whispered to myself as I looked away.

"I am?"

Did she hear that?

I slowly faced her to see how her eyes gleam. I touched her hair and caressed it. The sun went down. I could feel my heartbeat the more I stare into her eyes.

"Robin?"

"Oh, yeah. Sorry," I quickly respond and removed my hand on her hair.

I could feel her staring at me. It's like she's staring at my soul. I'm so embarrassed. I need to say something!

"Hey, um..." I was caught off guard when she reached my hand and placed it on her cheek.

"Your hand is so soft and warm. I like it the most when you are gentle with me," she said while her eyes are closed, feeling the warmth of my hand.

"Hey, Star,"

"Hmmm?" She slowly open her eyes and met mine. I slowly lean towards her to kiss her.

Soft

I noticed our shadows when the kiss ended, and then I realized that it was already night.

"You are shining tonight, Star,"