Buying A Couple Shirts For Us

Robin's POV

Okay so we are still cleaning the plates. We are here so long. Why? Because we talk to each other.

I don't care if we are wasting our time in just this things. Just for me, she never waste my time.

"Okay, okay 1 last." I said to her. 1 last plate to clean and we're finish here.

She just look at me.....with a sweet smile. And she began cleaning the plate.

She gave to me the plate and I put it where the other plates is keep. There, we are finish.

Want to know what we talked about? Because I am kind and not selfish guy, I will share to you....my fans....I mean RobStar fans.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

"So Star, do you still remember the first day we met?" I ask her.

"Yes Robin. We fight and we destroy the things in the city." she said.

"And you kiss--I mean you do the lip contact to learn English."

"Yes and when I thank all of you, I saw you blush." she said then blush.

"And you blush too." I said while smiling at her.

She blush more. I blush too. Why not?

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

And now we are holding hands while walking. Where? Going to the park. I want to spent time with her, always.

We buy Ice Cream. Our flavor is Strawberry. We are sitting on the bench. While we are eating Ice Cream, I saw the couples were wearing couple shirts.

I also want to have those couple shirts and not always wearing of what I am wearing right now.

I love of what Star is wearing right now. All purple with skirt and belt and boots. She looks.....she looks.....

"Robin are you the O or the K?" she ask me. I just notice that I am STARING at her.

"Oh yes I am okay Star." I said. She look at my hand where I am holding my Ice Cream.

"Ummm....Robin..." she said and I look at my hand. The Ice Cream melt on my hand.

I lick the melted Ice Cream on the cone I am holding. I eat my Ice Cream. Star just watching me and she also eat her Ice Cream.

My gloves were sticky! I just need to wash these gloves. "Star I will go to the restroom." I said and leave her.

As I enter the restroom, I immediately washed my gloves. It just take it by minutes before the stain remove.

As I walk and go back to bench. While I am walking, I saw the different kinds of couple shirts.

They sell it and many couples where on the line. Then, I saw Star walking near to me. "Robin let's buy some couple shirts." she said.

"Sure." I said with a smile and we go to the line. While we are on the line, some guy, I don't know what his name, flirt my girlfriend.

"Hey beautiful. What's your name?" he said then smirk. He getting me jealous and angry.

"Oh hello." Star said and look at me. She hold my arm and I look at the guy.

"Don't be afraid, beautiful." he said then smile. He is just alone and I think he will buy some couple shirts for her girlfriend or he is here finding some body pain.

Star hold my arm tight and she doesn't look at the guy anymore.

"Stop calling my girlfriend like that or else-" I warn him when he immendiately ask "Or else what?" "Or else I will punch you until you need to bring to the hospital and will have a expensive operation." I continue.

"So, you don't agree that your girlfriend is beautiful?" he ask. "I didn't said that and I am the only one who can call her beautiful." I said.

"Dude your so selfish." he said. "I am not selfish and you don't know all about me." I said.

Star pull my arm and said "Robin, we are the next.". I look at the guy and walk to buy our couple shirts. We decide and choose the couple shirts that we like. Then, I buy it.

We get out on the line and the guy buy a couple shirt. We start walking, going back to the Tower.

The couple shirts we buy where on the plastic bag and it is on my left hand.

"Don't be jealous Robin. I don't the feelings on the other boys" she look at me. We stop walking and we looking at each other. "I only have the feelings for you and no one can change that." I kiss her forehead and she close her eyes.