Arc 5.33 Empress of Four Kingdoms

Dedicated to the lovely @Ziya Al on Patreon!

Also, I got a job! So I won't be on patreon anymore! This also means my time to write has been cut extremely short which is one of the main reasons I haven't updated...and virtually disappeared off the face of the earth but I really don't want to give up writing my novels even if no one wants to read them anymore because I am very unreliable haha. Expect sporadic updates I guess... :0 I know everyone is low-key worried I don't actually have anything planned or will never finish this arc or the novel in my lifetime. BUT Y'ALL ARE WRONG I just take five years to write OTL.

Arc 5.33 Empress of Four Kingdoms

WARNING: this chapter contains minor sexual content.

Gu Yuan could see that Tian Xi was confused and had the intention to also OOC by calling his name to voice her doubts, so he engulfed her in a long and deep kiss, distracting her from her unvoiced questions. Despite his ferocity above, Gu Yuan's movements below gradually slowed into a calming and soothing tempo.

He didn't want Tian Xi to lose points. This was not only because of his selfishness—yes, he wanted her to win for them, but it was also because he didn't want her to lose points for him so trivially without having fallen completely in love with him. Only when she was fully convinced of her feelings did he want her to make this investment.

It was a matter of sincerity, and although Gu Yuan wouldn't mind living in a delusion that his baby created for him, her current intoxicating eyes made him fear that he would really drown and be unable to hold himself back.

With her arms already hooked around his thick neck and hands clenching his long, dark hair, Tian Xi hummed and responded eagerly to Gu Yuan's passionate kiss whilst uncontrollably swinging her hips to meet with his contrastingly lingering thrusts.

"Baby," Gu Yuan emotionally released her swollen lips and tenderly brushed his own thin lips against Tian Xi's temples, her lightly trembling lashes, and her smooth forehead. His voice was hoarse with desire, mixed with his labored panting.

The force of his waist gradually aggravated from relaxing, gentle consolations to slow yet heavy pounding. Every slam brought a resounding slap as his heavy sack swung against Tian Xi's generous thighs and his rough and plentiful pubic hair teased her soft and smooth lower abdomen. His large glans occasionally and shallowly penetrated into her wet hole, eager yet full of forbearance, proceeding to slip back out and continue its conquest through the groove of her clamped thighs.

Gu Yuan's breathing became increasingly heavier along with his thrusts as he groaned seductively in extreme pleasure into Tian Xi's sensitive ear, eliciting her to tighten her legs against his fiery shaft and unable to hold back her arousing moans.

Further stimulated, Gu Yuan steadied his hold on Tian Xi's waist and pressed her firmly against the wall before burying his head into her neck and biting down hard against her upper trapezius.

"Ah!" Tian Xi yelped in response, sliding her own small pair of hands down into Gu Yuan's robe and digging her nails into his skin. When he bit her neck, she also left her own marks on him.

Gu Yuan's forehead was dotted with sweat and his hard pecs were smashed against Tian Xi's malleable breasts as the collisions below became more prominent through the unceasingly swaying hips and the resonating impacts of skin against skin in the otherwise muted alleyway. He had loosened his teeth and consoled the inflicted area with his hot tongue, slowly sliding the hand that was placed against her bottom up to her waist in order to have a better grip on his baby.

"Hmm..." Tian Xi moaned softly as she actively pressed her chest against his, her arms now ringing him from under his armpits and clinging, refusing any space to remain between their upper halves. Feeling his steady arms supporting her entire weight, her legs gradually gave out.