Arc 5.32 Empress of Four Kingdoms (H)

Still dead but I be trying :D I will release my chapters based on how many of them I can finish and edit, I know I said I'd release the rest of the arc and then some but we will see how many I can do! Anyway, sorry for the long ass wait! :0 hopefully y'all still around to actually finish this novel with me by the end of the entire series LOL

Arc 5.32 Empress of Four Kingdoms

WARNING: this chapter contains minor sexual content.

The streets of the shopping district were packed and crowded, accompanied by the corresponding level of noise—excessively loud and boisterous.

However, in a discreet and contrastingly still back alley away from all the cacophony, two breathless figures practically melded into one against the wooden outer wall of a lonely clothes shop.

Two belts and a woman's dudou sprawled atop each other on the ground beside the two inseparable individuals, their robes were parted in the middle to expose a generous portion of their bodies.

The man's pants were pulled down slightly, unearthing the eager giant between his legs that was gently swaying back and forth from the woman's full and wet thighs that were tightly squeezed together as the woman crossed her long, slender, and trembling legs.

The woman's dress draped down her delicate shoulders, exposing her graceful and sweaty neck, defined collarbone, and abundant breasts that shook with her every light gasp and every slow thrust the man hovering over her made.

These two figures were, of course, Li Feifei and Hua Shen.

"Baby..." Hua Shen licked and nibbled at the flushed helix of Li Feifei's sensitive ear, panting into it his restrained and hot breaths full of affection and desire, "I love you so much..."

His scorching thin lips trailed down to linger on her graceful neck moistened with light perspiration whilst a large, powerful palm secured her soft and ample buttocks behind her, softly kneading. The other pressed against her full and developed right breast, sometimes massaging and other times deforming and crushing it into unrecognizable shapes. The slow-paced thrusting of his lower body never ceased, further stirring Li Feifei's senses.

"Fei-er..."

It was his persistent whispers of sweet and loving words using his melodiously deep voice with hints of dependence as he rocked his hips rhythmically that really riled her up, which could be ascertained from the rapid flow of love juices spreading down her thighs from her vagina and onto Hua Shen's engorged cock.

Aware of her own uncontrollable reaction, Li Feifei could only helplessly tighten her thighs in hopes of stopping her sinful discharge. It wasn't because she was shameful or anything, but due to the fact that she didn't want to feel as if hearing a few honeyed words was enough to arouse her so much.

Somehow, that truth made her feel like she was losing to her devil somehow.

Of course, Hua Shen didn't view that as a loss at all. In fact, she aroused him so easily every time that he'd always felt that he was the one on the losing end. The only way to turn the tables for him was to pleasure her to the best of his abilities in order to level the field ah.

So, feeling her wetness contracting against himself and knowing that his wife was turned on by his sincerity, Hua Shen felt good; he was very happy to show her his heart.

Extremely gratified, his hot and moist tongue trailed from her sensitive ear to her delicate neck down to her clavicle, nipping as he went and leaving clustered traces of his heartfelt love. The large palm bearing her plump breast from underneath was raised, bringing with it the doughy softness and lifting the hard nipple upward towards his lowered, expectant lips.