Arc 5.31 Empress of Four Kingdoms

Start from the beginning

"Fellow, grab a sweet, roasted yam for 5 coppers ah! Even though it currently isn't very cold outside, but the breeze is still perfect and just right!"

Sharply noticing his baby's gaze lingering at the stall for sweet yams for a few seconds longer than the others, Hua Shen didn't hesitate to glide through the small gaps between the surrounding mob towards that area.

Swaying in his arm, Li Feifei's large and black eyes flashed brightly as she licked her red lips in anticipation.

Her man deftly took out 5 coppers from his bag hidden within his coat and wordlessly handed it to the stall keeper. It didn't need to be said what he wanted.

Although slightly disappointed that he couldn't sell one sweet roasted yam to both of the individuals in front of him, the keeper was not ungrateful. More importantly, he knew what was up. Quickly raising the lid of the wooden container, he took one of the delicacies out to hand to his customers—which was unquestionably taken by the young man.

"Enjoy!" The stall owner gave a toothy grin in gratitude as he laughed joyfully. He also winked towards the tall young man who clearly wanted to share the purchased yam with the beauty in his arms.

Hua Shen paid no mind to the stall owner's acute senses. He was indeed intending to share the yam with his baby. This was a must for a loving couple on a date ah!

He ignored the burning heat and peeled the skin as the two continued being pushed along the busy street. Glancing down at his wife's adorable and eager eyes, Hua Shen's heart softened and he couldn't hold back a low chuckle as he diligently blew the steaming yam to cool it off before taking a small sample to check its temperature.

Only after deeming that it was cool enough did he bring the yam to her soft, red lips.

He didn't forget to remind her, "Eat slowly. It's still hot inside."

The shopping district was a cluster of boisterous pandemonium. Li Feifei did not hear the mellow laughter and only felt a muted rumble from the hard chest against her cheek as she eyed the yam in her man's large hand. Then, her devil gently blew her yam before lowering his sexy thin lips and biting off a small piece for himself.

Before she could express her sense of loss, she felt a warm and soft heat radiating against her lips, prompting her to stick out her tongue to test the temperature. Her big devil told her something but it was too loud, so she didn't quite catch it.

Judging that it was okay for herself, Li Feifei actively opened her mouth to take in a great mouthful.

Hot!

She puffed out hot breaths of air with the large piece in her mouth, unable to hold back her reflexive tears. Feeling that her man was hatefully laughing again, Li Feifei directed a glare at him for making fun of her jokes.

Unfortunately, the receiver of her "heated" gaze only swallowed deeply and his ruby eyes darkened considerably.

His silly and cute wife, he clearly told her to eat slowly. Moreover, wasn't it common sense that the yam would collect all of the heat inside and it was useless to only blow from the outside? Has she never eaten a yam or sweet potato before?

But it was a sight to behold: his baby's seductive glistening eyes were misty with tears, delicate cheeks dyed a bloody tint of red, and her tempting little lips were parted as she blew out plumes of hot air. He could even make out that small and moist tongue underneath the piece of yam in her mouth...

They were near the edge of the crowd, so it wasn't hard to part from it.

Hua Shen resolutely handed the yam to a passing child before pulling Li Feifei's waist against himself and darting off at top speed towards a secluded and quiet alleyway between two less-popular storefronts.

By this time, Li Feifei had already swallowed the bite in her mouth and was still registering the fact that, right before her eyes, her yam had just been given away.

Given away...

away...

ay...

Unfortunately, before she could even open her mouth to air out her grievances, she was pinned against a wall with a large and hot body pasted completely against her own. A pair of soft, thin lips immediately descended upon her own and brought along with them a scorching, wild, and somewhat sweet taste.

A strong and dexterous tongue unrestrainedly intruded upon her slightly parted teeth, swept her cavity, and even extended towards her throat, proclaiming its sovereignty.

Not completely caught up with the flow of events that went by all too quickly, Li Feifei reflexively responded with her own little tongue, entangling with Hua Shen's overbearingness. Her soft and slender hands reached out towards his chest, clutching onto his brocade coat and crumpling it in her fists.

Looking up into his deep pair of bottomless red eyes that peered down at her as if she were prey to be swallowed into the abdomen, a flash of inspiration lit up in Li Feifei's eyes blurred from instinctive tears.

Must have provoked the devil again, this thought quickly flickered through her mind as she let go of her sadness for her lost yam.

After all, it couldn't compare with an unexpected tryst with her sexy devil in a new environment.

How fresh, ah!

001 promptly turned off his senses and played dead.

Hua Shen's free hot palm slid under her collar, parting it slightly, then proceeding to press against her bountiful softness under her dudou. Five slender and well-defined fingers squeezed and misshaped her left breast, toying with the semi-hardened nub through the soft fabric. His other hand slid up and down her thin waist before gliding up to her white neck to fix her position so that he could continue his deep and passionate kiss.

He rocked his waist against Li Feifei's person, a searing and stiff rod desperately poked at her abdomen.

Neither of them closed their eyes, bent on intently staring at each other as if the first to close would lose. As to what they'd lose at, it was unknown.

Surprisingly, Hua Shen was the first to relent and break the long kiss, leaning his forehead against Li Feifei's as he exhaled a burning sigh.

"Baby," his voice was hoarse with deep and trembling breaths, "I want you so badly..."

Li Feifei's long lashes trembled as she also tried to steady her own breathing, eyes inadvertently drawn to the massive tent smothered against herself.

Actually, it was certainly not a one-sided desire. But they both knew all too well that Hua Shen couldn't control the impulse to ejaculate inside when it came to her.

Of course, there was the back door, but that was also detrimental to her health, so Hua Shen refused to consider it.

As for her mouth...

En, in short they wanted something relatively new.

The two brainstormed together for another alternative, but it didn't take long for both to have a burst of inspiration.

As if to prove that they were of one mind, body, and soul as a couple ordained by the heavens, Li Feifei and Hua Shen simultaneously aligned their sights together. The light reflected in each other's eyes indicated that they had indeed chosen to walk the same road as Hua Shen reached out to unfasten Li Feifei's belt whilst she undid his...