"Voldemort has chosen Draco Malfoy for a mission?" Lupin asked as he looked over at Olivia. Her scent was different, but she didn't look different.

"I know it sounds mad-"

"Has it occurred to you, Harry, that Snape was simply pretending to offer Draco help so that he could find out what he's up to?" Olivia knew what Lupin was trying to get Harry to realize, but at the same time. Harry was correct.

"That's not what it sounded like."

"Perhaps Harry's right, Remus. To make an Unbreakable Vow, after all-" Lupin turned to Tonks and cut her off.

"It comes down to whether or not you trust Dumbledore's judgement. He trusts Snape. Therefore, I do." Harry sighed roughly as Olivia pulled her hand out of his.

"But Dumbledore can make mistakes. He's said it himself-" Lupin looked Harry dead in the eyes. Olivia looked on with wide eyes.

"You're blinded by hatred."

"I'm not-" Harry looked at him with shock and Olivia nodded.

"You are! People are disappearing, Harry. Daily. We can only put our trust in a handful of people. If we start fighting amongst ourselves, we're doomed." Tonks gave Harry a furtive glance, as if to say, "Leave."

"Olivia, can you help me with this thing?" Tonk and Mrs. Weasley asked and Olivia nodded. She dipped her pickle again before getting up and walking into the kitchen.

"When were you going to tell us?" The two women asked and Olivia looked at them with a confused looked.

"Tell you what?" She asked trying to keep her hair from changing colors.

"That your pregnant." Olivia looked at the two women with her mouth wide open.

"Sweetie, you are glowing, and Harry seems to be watching you closely." Mrs. Weasley told her and Olivia blushed.

"I just want to know how you are hiding it so easily." Olivia sighing knowing that she couldn't lied to the two older ones.

"Yeah, Fred and George helped me out with that." She pointed to her shirt and picked it up showing off the round stomach. "About five months. God, my back hurts my ankles don't like me anymore and I never get any sleep at night."

"Who's is it?" Tonk asked with excitement in her voice.

"Draco's." Olivia smiled and pulled her shirt back down. "I swear she doesn't like sleeping at night, when I want to sleep."

----

"Open up, you." Harry turned and found Ginny, holding something in her fingers. "Don't trust me?" He obliged and she popped a small tart in his mouth.

"It's good."

"'Course 'tis. Made them myself." She smiled at him and hooked her ginger hair over one ear. Ron plopped down between them. Big brother to the rescue.

Harry trailed Mr. Weasley through his cluttered workshop, which was chock-a-block with muggle objects: Steam irons, toasters, clock radios, plugs. Lots of plugs.

The party can still be heard, drifting faintly from the main house. "You'll have to forgive Remus. It takes its toll -- his condition."

Harry looked at Mr. Weasley. "Are you alright, Mr. Weasley?" Arthur tried a smile, but it faded. He frowned and it looked pained.

"We're being followed, all of us. Molly doesn't leave the house most days. It's not been easy." Harry nodded.

"Did you get my owl?"