Chapter 8

Mrs. Weasley, Harry, Olivia, Draco, Ginny, Ron, Fred, George, Hermione, Moody, and Tonks walked into the entry hall of Grimmauld Place. Mrs. Weasley looked at Harry with concern. 

"Are you alright, Harry dear? You look like you're going to be sick." He didn't answer, but marched up the stairs and shut himself in his room. 

Harry began to pack his trunk determinedly. "Running away, are we?" He turned to the portrait of Phineas.

"I have to." Harry told him as he kept packing up his trunk. 

"You know, I thought Gryffindors had to be brave." Harry gritted his teeth as the portrait taunted him. 

"I won't hurt anybody else." Phineas laughed at Harry as Olivia stood outside the door.

"I see. You are running away out of nobility. You know, thats why I hated teaching. Young people always thinks they know whats best, as if no one else could possibly understand things better." Olivia rolled her eyes at the man, but understood what he was saying. 

Harry walked over to the window and opened it. He leaned out of it to see how far down it went. "I've brought a message from Dumbledore." Harry stepped away from the window and looked over to the portrait. 

"What is it?" He asked as Olivia walked into the room and sat down on her bed.

"Dumbledore says, stay where you are." Harry huffed out of anger and looked over to Olivia. She nodded and kissed her brothers cheek before walking out of the room, only to stay behind the closed door listening in to the conversation. 

"That's it? Stay where there while the grown-ups sort things out?" Olivia was pissed at the Headmaster. He was always pushing them into danger, dangling their lives. 

"When in all your life has listening to Dumbledore ever led you into trouble? Whatever his reasons, he has your best interests at heart, Potter." Olivia snorted at that as all the things filled her head. Merlin, there are so many things that he had led them into danger.

Phineas moved off the portrait and vanished from sight. "Fine! Go! And tell Dumbledore thanks for nothing!" Harry tipped his trunk over in anger and his stuff spilled out. Harry sat down on his bed with his head in his hands. 

Olivia was about to go in when Ginny walked up the stairs. "Don't even think about going in to Harry's room." Olivia looked at the small girl with a look of confusion. "You need to stay away from him. He isn't dangerous, you are!" She sent a binding charm at Olivia and she gritted her teeth.

"You little-" 

"Its your fault that Cedric died. You really should just die already." Ginny smiled as the girl she knew was closer to death. "I mean, we can all tell that Harry doesn't love you, he just puts up with you. Draco will never love you. You're pathetic really." 

"I can't believe that your father hasn't sent you to You-Know-Who yet. Merlin, I wish Umbridge had done more damage than she did." Ginny then walked into Harry's room.

"Get out!" Harry yelled at the girl and from a minute she thought he had heard her conversation with his 'sister'.

"No." Olivia wanted to kill that girl. Liv heard the stairs creak as someone started their way up.

"Did you forget that I've been possessed by You-Know-Who?" Harry fell silent and Olivia rolled her eyes. He would not be talking to that bitch if he knew what she had down to Olivia. 

"I forgot." Good, you should forget you ever met the little- Olivia cut her own thought off.

"Lucky you. Anyway, thats what I wanted to talk to you about." Draco looked over at Olivia who couldn't move.