Chapter 2

Harry entered the musty entry hall. To one side was a staircase leading up to the next level. At the base of the stairs was a dirty, graying sheets hanging on the wall, as if it were covering something.

Behind him, the other members of the guard entered. To make room Harry step[ed to one side, and ran into an umbrella stand, which clanged loudly as it hit the ground.

To steady himself, he reacted out and pulled the sheet from the wall. Behind the sheet is a portrait go and old, unpleasant, thin woman. "Filth! Scum! Half-breeds, mutants, freaks, begone from this house! How dare you befoul the house of my fathers?!" Sirius came running into the entry hall; he skidded to a stop next to Harry, looking at Mrs. Black.

"Shut up, you miserable old hag! Quiet!" Olivia, who had heard the yelling, slowly made her way over.

"Blood traitor, abomination, shame of my flesh!" Mrs. Black laid eyes on Olivia. "Hello, Olivia." She had calmed right down. Sirius glowered at the two and huffed.

"Yes, will it be ok if I put the sheet back over?" Olivia asked and the old woman smiled.

Sirius took a deep breath before he throw the sheet over the picture. Panting, Sirius looks at Harry and grinned. He wrapped Harry in a huge bear hug and Harry laughed. Sirius smiled as he pulled away from Harry. "Was that your?"

"Mother, yes. Dear old mum. She seems to like Olivia quit a lot." Sirius pulled Olivia over to his side and she giggled.

"But why here?" Harry asked as Olivia pulled away from Sirius and hobbled over to Harry.

"This house has been in my family's for centuries. It's mine now." Sirius paused and looked at the two siblings. "I'm the last of the Blacks. I offered it up as headquarters for, well, and Dumbledore accepted. It's about the most useful thing I've been able to do for a long while." Mrs. Weasley walked into the enter hall.

"Hello, Harry dear." Harry smiled over to his mother figure.

"Mrs. Weasley!" Harry was pulled into a hug from her.

"Sirius, the meeting is about to start!" Molly said as she pulled away from him, like adopted son.

"Right."

"Harry, dear, go on upstairs- quietly, if you please. They're all up there." Harry looked up the stairs as he heard footsteps.

"Harry!" Harry saw Ron and Hermione were standing on the landing. He mounted the stairs to all two of them. Hermione throw her arms around him. Olivia pouted and slowly made her way up.

"Let him breathe, Hermione!" Olivia giggled and Hermione pulled away.

"Oh, Harry! We've missed you! Are you furious with us, I bet!" Olivia had finally made it all the way up the stairs.

"Hermione!" Hermione let Harry go and took a deep breath. Harry walked over to his younger sister and pulled her into a hug. Olivia was still using her crutches to move around.

"Good to see you, mate."

"Come in inside." They all walked into the bedroom that they were next to. Ron and Hermione sat on separate beds.

"Sorry we haven't written, Harry, but Dumbledore made us promise not to." Hermione told him as Olivia put her churches down and sat next to her brother.

"We wanted to, mate, we really did, but he thought they would get intercepted." There was an awkward silence.

"Right." Olivia felt a cold shutter make it's way through her body. Her leg hurt and wrists burned.