Chapter 1

Thunder, or something like it, sounded in the distance.

Harry stood numbly beside Dumbledore amidst a mob of reporters. Cameras flashed in there faces. Dumbledore's hand found his shoulder and Harry was moved, drifting through the chaos. Dumbledore protective, graceful, dignified.

His eyes darted from side to side. The lenses glimmered with abstraction. The surface of the glass prickled with another kind of ambient light.

In a conference room where office workers sat around a table, but the light had caught one worker's eye. Then another and soon they are all rose, stepping to the window, mesmerized by what lies beyond.

---

Blood-red and stormy. A vortex of clouds strangely ominous hung high in the sky, flashing from within, as if about to rain blood over the city.

Olivia walked along Diagon Alley. She bite her lip nervously as she walked into the twins shop.

Once she walked in the front window of Ollivander's wand shop exploded. Witches and wizards fled to safety. The twins put a hex up on the door and ushered everyone in the shop to the back.

In the drifting smoke, Death Eaters appeared, accompanied by a tall, sinewy beast of a man, Fenrir Greyback.

With a casual sweep of his hand he sent a wizard flying and a witch screamed. Two Death Eaters abduct a Shrouded figure. Greyback grinned before he Apparates, along with the others leaving Diagon Alley behind.

"I need you to make something for me." Olivia told the twins and their eyes lit up.

"Anything, what is it that you need?" Olivia took a deep breath. She felt like she was going to puke. She rubbed her stomach softly before looking up at the twins.

"I need you to make-"

---

The streets of London appeared below. Black trails streaked across the sky and then turn translucent as they encircle the Millennium Bridge. Pedestrians peered upward, bewildered, sensing a shift in the atmosphere.

The Bridge crumbled into the Thames, the image horrifyingly beautiful, as is the sounded of it. A roar, a wail, the last cry of a lion.

----

Olivia snuck back into her room as Bella and Narcissa appeared. Draco ran into the back of the house and up to Olivia's room. "Are you ok?" He asked her, worried from what her letter said.

"Um, yeah, sure." Olivia sighed as she looked out the window. "I don't know what I'm going to do Dra."

"Narcissa!" Bella yelled from the street of the Snape's house. Like a rat in a maze, Narcissa made her way through a labyrinth of dilapidated brick houses. Bellatrix trailed behind her.

"Cissy! You mustn't do this. He can't be trusted." Olivia rolled her eyes at her before turning back to Draco.

"Are you going to leave me?" Olivia asked Draco, who looked at her with wide eyes.

"Why in the world would I! Liv, I love you and we will get through this together." Draco grabbed Olivia's hand and pulled him to her. Olivia rested her head on his chest.

"I love you too."

"The Dark Lord is mistaken." Narcissa turned to Bellatrix, shock written all over her face. Bellatrix looks shocked herself as rain running down her cheeks. "I believe."

"Well, who can one trust these days?" Narcissa asked as she looked up at the house in front of them.

Grim and dark, lit by guttering candles. Rain drummed the roof eerily as the two teens stood in a bedroom. A knocker clanged through the house. A squat man shuffled forth, something familiar in his gait.