Chapter 6

The five trudged back up towards the castle. "I think that went well." Draco told the group who nodded. They didn't like him that much, but because they love Olivia, so they put up with him.

"Yeah." Harry watched his sister, he never wanted to leave her side after that day. 

"And did you see Cho, Harry?" Olivia smiled to her brother. Harry stiffened and Olivia laughed.

"What about her?" Harry asked his sister and Draco smiled.

"Well, she couldn't keep her eyes off of you, could she?!" Harry looked back at Olivia and smiled. 

--

Harry and Olivia were carrying a load of schoolbooks. They walked down a stone hallway when Angelina came running up to Harry.

"Harry, you won't believe, that Umbridge woman, this is too much!!" Olivia raised any eyebrow at the Gryffindor woman.

"What's she done now?" Harry asked as he looked over to Liv.

"Follow me." The two followed the Gryffindor to another hallway.

The three approached a large billboard surrounded by murmuring students. The three pushed their way through, to see a large parchment hanging on the wall.

"By order of the Hogwarts High Inquisitor: All students organizations, societies, teams, groups, and clubs are henceforth disbanded. Permission to reform must be approved by the High Inquisitor Umbridge. No student organization will be expelled immediately." Angelina was furious just looking at it again. 

"She refused to allow us to reform the Gryffindor team. We had to go to Dumbledore to get her to allow it." Harry and Olivia were extremely angry. 

----

"Not only that, but what about the D.A?" Harry paced in front of the fire. Hermione and Ron were sitting in chairs, watching him.

"This isn't coincidence." He looked at Ron and Hermione. Olivia yawned and looked up at his with her big cat eyes. "She knows." Olivia tilted her head as Harry's voice boomed in her cat ears.

"She can't!" Liv hissed at Ron who lowered his voice, so that he wasn't scratched.

"Look, we don't know how many people could have overheard our meeting and told her." Olivia sneezed and the other two cats walked over to her.

"Or somebody at the meeting could have blabbed to her." Olivia stood up and jumped onto the couch. Ron tensed as Olivia settled in between the two.

"No, they couldn't have. The parchment we all signed was enchanted, like I said. No one can betray the D.A. without us knowing." Harry stopped pacing and looked at Hermione, who was stroking Olivia.

He grinned at the two. "What would we do without you two?" Hermione beamed and Olivia started to purr.

Hedwig fluttered in the open window and collapsed to the floor. Harry ran over to her and kneeled down. "Hedwig!" 

Hermione got off the couch and ran over. "She's hurt!" Olivia hopped off the couch and walked over to the owl.

Hedwig hooted softly. "She doesn't look very good," Ron said and Olivia nudged the animal softly with her nose.

"Harry, you's better take her to Professor Grubby-Plank. She'll know what to do." Olivia changed back and scooped Hedwig up.

"I have to go back to my common room any way." Harry nodded and Olivia ran through the portrait hole. Olivia stepped out of the portrait hole as McGonagall stepped around the corner.