"Who's up for a Butterbeer?" As the trio entered Harry glanced around. He located Slughorn at the bar, planted plumply on a stool.

"No. Over here." Hermione and Ron, in the midst of seating themselves at a perfectly acceptable and clean table.

They watched Harry seat himself at one strewn with the detritus of a previous customer, but it puts him in direct view of Slughorn. They exchanged a glance and shrugged. They went over to join Harry. Ron started to take the chair directly opposite Harry, blocking his view.

"No, no. Sit next to me." Ron stopped and exchanged another glance with Hermione.

"O-kay." A skinny kid in an apron appeared. He tossed a filthy rag upon the table and began to wipe the surface on its own. Harry craned his neck around the kid to keep Slughorn in view.

"What'll we have?" The kid asked as he eyed the three of them.

"Three Butterbeers. Splash of ginger in mine, please." The kid whistled and the rag leapt back into his pocket.

"Aw, bloody hell." Harry turned and saw Ron glowering at Ginny. She sat in a dark corner with Dean, their faces lit by a guttering candle.

"Oh, honestly, Ronald. They'rejust holding hands. And snogging." Harry looked over and something stirred in him.

"I'd like to leave." Ron muttered and Hermione looked at him.

"Leave? You can't be serious." Hermione said and he pointed at the two kissing kids.

"That happens to be my sister."

"So? What if she looked over here and saw you snogging me? Would you expect her to get up and leave?" Ron blinked and was utterly speechless.

"Harry, m'boy!" Slughorn's voice boomed so loudly even Ginny jumped. She caught Harry looking over to her. As Slughorn waddled over, sloshing mug in hand. Harry rose immediately, an action so grossly out of character that Hermione regarded him with amused curiosity.

"Hello, sir. Wonderful to see you." Hermione, brow wrinkled turned to Ron. "So what brings you here, sir?" Harry asked the Professor.

----

Olivia and Draco walked into Honeydukes and Olivia looked around at all the food. Her stomach growled. Draco smiled at her as she blushed. "Hey, its hard feeding two." Olivia whispered to him and he smiled.

"I'm not making fun of you, Love." They walked over to a wall of candy. Olivia grabbed some butterscotch and Chocolate Frog. "That all?" Draco asked her and she nodded.

"I want fish and chips for lunch." Draco nodded and paid for the candy before theta walked out. They walked into The Three Broomsticks.

"Oh, the Three Broomsticks and I go way back. Longer than I'd care to admit. In fact, I remember when it was simply One Broomstick!" As Slughorn guffawed Harry joined in. He was laughing heartily as well.

Olivia sat down and watched her brother talk to Slughorn.

Slughorn's belly trembled next to Hermione's cheek and his waving mug sloshed over, spattering the table. "Oops! All hands on deck, Granger!" Hermione smiled thinly, when a whistle could be heard. The filthy rag was back whisking away Slughorn's mess.

The skinny kid slid three foaming mugs onto the table and then walked over to Olivia and Draco. "What can I get you two?" He asked as he looked at the two.

"Two Butterbeers and a basket of fish and chips." Olivia told the skinny kid and he nodded before whistling.

"Listen, m'boy. In the old days, I used to throw together the occasional supper and invite a select student or two. Would you be game?" Slughorn asked and looked around the room, he spotted the two sitting at a table.