The Assassination Classroom Returns

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "huh?"

From the circle, emerged a tall, crimson haired man. He actually kinda reminded me of Rias. standing next to him, was Grayfia.

Grayfia: "hello again, Trinity Dragon Emperor."

Korosensei: "ah, Lord Sirzechs!"

Y/n: "eh?"

The man that I now knew was called Sirzechs, turned to Korosensei and smiled.

Sirzechs: "I'm glad to see you're settling in well, Korosensei."

Korosensei: "well of course, still, it was a bit surprising to see, not only Y/n, but Karma as well."

Sirzechs: "yes, speaking of which."

He then turned to me

Sirzechs: "my name is Sirzechs Lucifer. I'm one of the four current devil kings in the underworld. I'm also Rias' brother."

Shit.

Y/n: "so you're one of the head honchos in hell?"

Sirzechs laughed good heartedly.

Sirzechs: "yes, that's right. I actually wanted to thank you for Saving Rias. I was against the marriage to Lord Riser from the beginning, so I'm thankful that you got her out of that."

Korosensei: "oh my, going up in the world, are we?"

Y/n: "I guess."

Sirzechs: "I also heard about the recent revelation that Lady Allia Rathalli is your mother. I have to say that I'm rather surprised. I wasn't expecting to actually come face to face with a true-blooded Phoenix."

Y/n: "well, here I am. Also, I don't wanna sound rude but, could you explain how Korosensei knows who and what you are?"

Sirzechs: "ah, you see I wasn't a big fan of how the rest of your world treated him. So I reincarnated him as one of my devils. It took a few months but we eventually made a similar formula to the one that Korosensei was originally made with, only this one was stable. The rest is history."

I nodded.

Sirzechs: "now then, I have a few questions for you Y/n."

Y/n: "shoot."

Sirzechs smiled and sat in one of the seats.

Sirzechs: "I'm aware that you're currently dating my sister. I'm also aware that you're currently engaged to Sona Sitri. So I must ask, are you planning on Marrying Rias?"

Y/n: "that's the plan. Get through school, marry the girls and have a good life."

Both Sirzechs and Grayfia smiled upon hearing this.

Sirzechs: "right. Anyway, I'm sure you're aware that your mother is held in high regard in the underworld. But how much do you actually know?"

Y/n: "she's ranked among the ten most powerful beings in the world. She's also a Demi-god and she loves to mess with me."

Sirzechs: "well, that is the role of a mother. But what about your father?"

Y/n: "I...don't actually know anything about him other than his name."

Sirzechs: "really? I'd rather like to know who the one Allia fell in love with is."

Y/n: "I think his name is...Samael."

Everyone stopped. Grayfia physically turned pale and Sirzechs looked scared at the mention of his name.

Sirzechs: "t-that man is your f-father?"