𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

entry
11:21 PM
july 27, 2019

i watched a video of a fandom from all over the world singing a song a person composed and arranged for their idol group.

and honestly, it was touching. touching enough to soften emotions and to begin an epiphany.

the revelation appeared in my mind that there are still these remarkable things. that people has beauty inside. that language isn't something that can stop you.

it's not a barrier for anyone, you just speak with your heart and your words to show yourself. to show who you are.

one step at a time towards your love for yourself.

the video showed a lot of people with their experiences and their backgrounds. deep feelings caged within them and scars that built them.

love is free, i think that's a message. moments of truth that changes by the sea of life. we see the beauty of a being if we change ourselves into beauty itself.

it was all about loving yourself and your people, we all have a corner in the darkness, but we also have to get out onto the world and show yourself because that's what makes life exciting.

you make life exciting.

peace and comfort are the aspects that needs to fly high in your life, splashing its colors and influence.

happiness is a gift for you. you just believe in something that can be there.

be true to yourself and speak yourself.

because believe it or not, you are not alone. you were never alone.

you begin with a whole lot of different people that are afraid as you.

no matter who you are, you are a being that deserves the world.

you taught yourself to live, so now you love.

if ever you feel lost or when you fell down your path, stand up and walk towards your destination. it doesn't matter how long, take time to enjoy it.

because like everyone else, i'll always see you there.

love yourself always and forever.

entry end.