𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

entry
10:16 AM
june 12, 2019

i have met great, great people. they are so beautiful. the reason i have been inactive for days. we've met for just about three to four days, but we were instantly connected.

hearing their stories, it allowed me to see just how the world could be so wondrous and beautiful. it shows the beauty of each person i met.

it was gradually thanks to bts. they changed multiple people for the better and turned them into the best versions of themselves.

the seven angelic boys helped multiple broken people to pick up their pieces and learned to tame their scars and demons.

through their gift, they conveyed it with their message of learning to love one's own being. it taught happiness to shine in their lives.

each person was a light, ready to shine.

they are stars painted in the night sky, each one different and special, holding the whole universe inside their eyes.

sparkling and shimmering makes them a star of their own.

that was what bts helped them through. just how much galaxies was held in people's beings, it was euphoric.

it will prove just how life is what is all about in us.

painted in our hearts is our own light that would shine at dawn.

just like the sun, we'd rise.

just like the moon, we reflect light.

we reflect with one another. helping each other.

these people i met, they are just a few of the beautiful things that would yet to be known in the world. i hope they would be protected from wherever they are, and that they could receive nothing but love and attention.

they deserve it.

and they have more things up ahead.

these people, they are lovely, they are angels, they were like family to me, they are just like bts, they are talented, they are strong.

and they became my friends.

entry end.