𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬

entry
7:53 PM
july 27, 2019

self-discipline and compassion.

i have this school project wherein you write down ten positive qualities you have. and you choose two qualities you like about yourself and explain why.

in all honesty, i am aware i don't have any good traits. i'm not responsible nor am i industrious.

but it had to be positive.

at some point, you really have to think really hard in order to come up with the courage to say that you actually have that quality.

not really knowing what to do, i did some research and read about the good qualities of a person.

i've been faltering with my mind every time i think of writing down the quality,

"am i really respectful?"

"am i loyal?"

"am i loving?"

"am i actually true to myself?"

and the list of thoughts goes on.

i've been having a hard time of giving myself credit. i don't think i even have.

i never see myself as a decent human being from as far as i know. having positive traits was something unbelievable for me.

and i thought long and hard, from the ten qualities i wasn't sure of but listed it down anyway for the sake of my project, i chose self-discipline and compassion. why?

because it spoke to me the most than the other qualities, these two are what dawned on me first as it acted upon the reflection of my personality.

being self-disciplined, it meant to be able to gain and have the control of your desires and feelings in order to be the best phase of yourself or as well as to be able to commit yourself into your life achievements.

to be disciplined well, is to take over yourself and to have the best sense of self-control. it is for you to rise to your principles and morals.

i admit i am not completely disciplined, but this trait is visible on to what kind of person i am when people meet me.

especially when i meet new people, or when i am in public affairs, being nonchalant is always written on my face. i tend to not let any feelings show whenever there are people around.

i'm not used to showing my optimism outside barriers and i'm not sure why. so i'm always not approached due to that. but i like how it is, i like how i can control and conceal my feelings whenever i have to.

i like how i discipline myself and my soul.

in other words, i come out as a cold person.

compassion. word is common and often used. well, of course. a lot of people are compassionate.

and no i'm not compassionate, it's just the closest quality to the persona i have.

i've noticed for some time that when i was younger, i used to stare at the people living in the streets longer than i should have. i look at them, not knowing what to comprehend.

as you know, being compassionate is to feel deep sympathy towards the unfortunate people who are suffering.

i myself suffer, hence i feel what the others are going through. i feel how broken they could be, how lost they could be.

the world is really overwhelming. some don't know but suffering ones do. they feel deep about every thing their mind could think of.

i could say somehow i'm compassionate as i always have this urge inside me to help them. hopeful that i could alleviate their well-beings, comfort them with all that i am.

which is the meaning of compassion.

you, what can you say about yourself?

what are your traits?

what are your positive and negative qualities?

are you confident about it?

i can only say i'm just compassionate and weak. these two make up the best of me.

my negative qualities? every negative trait there is.

i am lazy, useless and so many more. that is where i am confident.

in the future, i wish i could be, at least, a more improved person than i am today. hopeful that i could gain another quality from positivity.

i never uplift myself, i just got used to neglecting what i am as a person. so, i'm hoping, hoping that i could be someone better.

to be able to have the bravery to say i have good qualities. because right now, i'm stuck in a situation of myself.

getting through this, i am expecting to be a good person from me.

somehow.

entry end.