Her words echoed in my head and in that moment, she really did kiss me. Her lips were covered by her face mask and mine were too, so there was no warmth or softness in her actions, but there wasn't supposed to be either. The kiss was more like a warning, about what would happen if I would try to go against the bunny girls. It wasn't wise to anger the sisterhood and a silly girl, was about to learn her lesson about what happened to you if you decided to pretend to be someone else on the internet.

She was still just a high school kid, but her heart was already full of evil. She discovered the Bunny girls suicide club, through one of the girls that she bullied every day. She created an account full of fake information and instead of saving people like we did, she used her power to completely destroy others' psyches and push them in to their deaths. She got two girls to jump off the roof of her school and she was certain that she could do our work better than we did. She had no idea about the slap of reality that she was about to get.

It was almost too easy to trick her. Deluded by her sense of grandeur, she waited for us on the roof of her school and prepared herself to get officially accepted in the bunny girls club. It was almost fulfilling to watch her smile disappear as Seulgi told her the truth. Not only that, she began to recite the information that the leader of our sisterhood discovered when the girl first made an account on our site. She always did that to protect us. She hacked in the computers of the new users, forced herself in to their private lives and looked in to the most hidden of places that weren't meant for anyone else to barge in to. She didn't stop until they were reduced to nothing. Completely exposed and vulnerable.

'' You think that you are the queen of this world, but in reality all of your friends hate you, your mother is having an affair with your neighbor and you are too dumb to get in to a college that would make your family proud of you... '' Seulgi's voice was soft and her eyes were completely expressionless as she watched the high school girl burst in to tears. '' Do you really think that you have what it takes to become a bunny girl? ''

I saw too many suicides to even flinch when the girl threw herself off the roof of her school. Just like two others did because of her. My face was as emotionless as Seulgi's, but there was something that was bothering me. We were back on the train when I finally managed to bring myself to ask her about it. '' Have you ever met the creator of the bunny girls? ''

'' Once, '' Seulgi calmly replied. We were sitting on the subway train and slowly traveling back to the red light district. It was way past midnight, so our compartment was completely empty and her hand was comfortably resting on my bare thigh. Her gesture was supposed to show affection and it did, but not like it should for another person. Seulgi held me like I was an object. Something in her possession. And I didn't try to stop her. This type of love was still better than getting nothing. '' It was when I got recruited in the sisterhood. She was the one who chose me. Just like I chose you. ''

My mind wandered back to my time in a mental hospital. The seemingly neverending days that I spent in that building after my mother committed suicide and I unsuccessfully tried to follow her in to the afterlife. It was almost as if Seulgi knew that I didn't want to go back to my old life when she appeared out of nowhere and gave me a new purpose to exist for.

Seulgi wrapped her arms around me, turned my head towards her and traced with her fingers down my jawline. She was looking intently in my eyes and slowly leaning closer. '' I am hers... Just like you and the others are mine. ''

In that moment, our lips connected and darkness enveloped my mind. With Seulgi, it was almost too easy to lose all sense of right and wrong. She easily lured me in to the dark shadows where she reigned and I started kissing her back without even thinking about it twice. The demon inside me was hungry. The life of the girl who pretended to be one of the bunny girls, was far from enough. It wanted to feed on more.