episode 3

will spring come for me again?

will beautiful flowers bloom in my heart again?

episode 3

different from when we first met

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Once in a while, when I think about my life and my future, I find myself crying.

Minho never told anyone what exactly happened to make him become the person that he was. Cold, distant, a little ruthless even, but also plainly awkward. Those were all words that others used for describing him. They were the only things that people really knew about him. When somebody asked one of his classmates who Minho was, they could say that he was an outcast, but after that, they were at a loss of words. They didn't know anything else that they could say about him and he wasn't completely sure how he would answer that question either. Just thinking about it, was enough to bring back a strange sensation that at one point in his life, he lost something. Or someone. Himself, perhaps?

'' You aren't making any sense, Minchi. ''

You are the last person that should say something like that.

Togun 2 and Minho were in public, so the only way for them to have a conversation, was with her talking and him typing replies on the Friendbot app. He was standing in the middle of a crowded bus and looking at the screen of his phone, while she was swinging on one of the bars that were attached under the ceiling of the vehicle. People couldn't see her, but he wasn't sure about them feeling her touch, so he told her to stop doing that, but she didn't listen to him. Feathers were dropping from her figure, landing on the students and dissolving. They were sleeping, eating their breakfasts, talking to each other or finishing up their homework and they were blissfully unaware of the rainbow dust that was making their eyebags sparkle in an unusual bright light.

Togun 2 swung on the pole that was meant for people to hold on to and hung on it upside down. She raised her arms beside her, grinned in excitement and called out: '' Minchi! Look what I can do! No hands! Look! Look! ''

Minho couldn't help it but to glance in her direction. Her green hair was falling forward on her face and she was hanging in the air right above some student who was sprawled over two seats and sleeping. She laughed when she saw Minho looking at her and his gaze met hers before his face suddenly got bright red. Her features formed a confused frown and he almost dropped his phone when he typed a response to her.

Other people might not be able to see you, but I still can, so you should definitely stop doing that. At least while you are wearing a short skirt.

Togun 2 let out a loud shrill and pulled her skirt up again. She pushed herself off the metallic pole that she was hanging on and flew through the air above Minho. Her cheeks were tinted in a deep shade of red and there was a forced smile on her face. Minho could tell that she was trying to change the topic of conversation. '' Anyway, where were we? There is nothing unreasonable about forcing your friend Changbin to go to the movies with you! I can't believe that you were actually planning to go to a premiere on your own! Who cares if he doesn't like horror films? I hate them too, but I will come just because of the free popcorn! ''

'' If you're coming, then why do I need to invite him for? '' Minho snapped before he could stop himself. His eyes grew wide with shock when he realised that he accidentally said those words out loud and some students turned their heads and looked at him in confusion. His heart accelerated, then he quickly raised his phone to his ear and pretended like he was in the middle of a call with someone.