episode 2

why does this day feel like it's passing by so quickly

episode 2

not for those who hesitate

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Minho's parents always told him to try and enjoy his youth while he still could. Eighteen to nineteen was a tough year and there was one even tougher coming after that. Graduating high school was one thing, but switching from high school to college or work was a whole other type of struggle. There was no reason to make things even more complicated that they needed to be and yet, Minho felt like that was exactly what everyone around him was doing.

Or am I the one who is taking it too easy because I have no dream to foolishly believe in?

'' Minchi, I'm hungry! ''

Cold water poured down Minho's head and snapped him out of his thoughts. A few drops splashed on the collar of his baggy PE t-shirt and he took a deep breath. He was holding his head under one of the faucets behind the school gym and letting the icy water refresh his skin. He almost managed to hide for the entirety of the PE lesson, but the teacher caught him in the last fifteen minutes and forced him to go play soccer with the other boys. Minho didn't know why that woman couldn't just give up on him. It was obvious that he wasn't cut out for things like this one. Just fifteen minutes of running around under the sun were enough to make him feel lightheaded.

I'm definitely not cut out for group sports, but it's not like I'm that great at anything else either.

'' Minchi! ''

Togun 2 continued yelling and Minho felt bad for listening to a warning that he got earlier, when he opened her Friendbot app. He was ignoring the notifications that he was getting from her and she took it a little personally. Not only that, she made it sound like he didn't speak to her for an entire day, when it was barely even an hour.

'' Will you shut up already?! I heard you the first time that you yelled. Do you even need food to survive? I feel like perhaps you would be a little less annoying if I would stop giving you sweets, '' Minho muttered and raised his head. Water was dripping from his light brown hair and he was looking left and right. Some guys were still running around the school soccer field, while the girls' teacher long gave up on them, stopped nagging them to do any kind of physical activity and sent them to sit in the shade. '' Togun 2? Where even are you? Please, tell me that I am not hearing you in my head now, because that might actually make me go crazy. ''

'' I'm hiding, '' he heard her respond from somewhere nearby. Wind shook the trees and Minho saw cherry blossoms and peacock feathers circle through the air and float up towards the sky. The bot girl was sitting on one of the branches above him. '' You can't blame me for being cautious after you attacked me with that shower sponge earlier! ''

'' That's because you appeared in the middle of the boys' changing room! '' Minho angrily snapped, before he quickly lowered his voice again. He was the only one at the line of trough sinks, but he still didn't want someone to accidentally see him screaming at the air. '' I'm definitely going to mention your perverted tendencies when the beta program for your app will be over. ''

'' So you really aren't mad? If that's the case, then... Togun sneak attack! '' Minho froze at the sound of the bot girl's screaming and looked up. He saw her leaping off the branch of a nearby tree and his eyes slowly grew wide with surprise. Her figure briefly covered the sun that was shining above them and the wind blew her green hair off her face. She waved her arms through the air and for a moment it seemed like she was going to crash right against him. Minho saw her grin before her body suddenly dissolved into a cloud of peacock feathers. He felt them brush against his skin before they landed on the ground under his feet and started turning in to rainbow dust.