INTRO

What does it mean to be human?

Yoona always felt like she didn't belong, but she never understood why. As a struggling tattoo artist, with a special adoration for all things bold and unique, she lead a dull and monotonous life until one day, when she was suddenly struck by the worst pain that she ever felt. There wasn't a single scratch on her body, but in her mind, it still hurt as if her heart just got ripped out of her chest. Nobody harmed her, but she was still certain that another her really did die, somewhere else under the same starless sky.

The aftermath of those events sent her on a downward spiral and she was slowly starting to lose track of what was real and what wasn't. Of who was her and who was another her.

Her worst fears came true when at one point, she lost against someone who took control over her body and used it for murder. Forcefully catapulted into the crime-ridden underworld of Seoul, she ended up in the care of an illegal experiments hunter and a group of mercenaries that were part of her mysterious past.

In order to survive, she must learn how to fight for her life, all without losing touch with her own identity.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

track list

billie eilish [ MY STRANGE ADDICTION ]

exo [ DAMAGE ]

exo [ OASIS ]

AB6IX [ BREATHE ]

nct 127 [ REGULAR ]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

How do you know that you are real?

How do you know that you aren't an experiment?

A prototype?

A corrupted file?

A virus?

How do you know anything at all?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I don't own any of the photos and gifs used in this story.