Prologue 🖤

Here you go guys!
Hope you like it!
Fingers crossed
🤞🏻
🖤

2017

He emerged from the bathroom, between a fog of steam, like a true vision of ecstasy, a chiseled perfection of a God, that would have left Narcissus breathless.

Harry Styles.

The 25 years old, 5'9 feet tall , King who ruled over the music Industry.

He was on top of every charts and billboards on the planet, at the peak of his career.

He was not only the face every luxury brands where fighting over, but also the lead character of every forbiden fantasies , men and women alike , had in the secrecy the walls of their brains offered.
A safe place where their minds could let loose and get wild with imagination.

Mischevious green eyes, that seemed to hold all the secrets in the world. Wise and wild, alive with an intense fire, that left anyone they fell on , weak on the knees.
The bright orbs where framed by unruly dark curls, that flowed artfully on his carefully sculpted face.
His pink lips forever graced with a coy smirk, that carved deep crescents on each cheeks.
His smile was the center piece of his irresistible magnetic charm.
Harry Styles was just to put it simply: breathtakingly beautiful.

But his good looks were only the cherry on top. He was gifted with a heart of gold, a kindness you would only witness once in a lifetime. Always happy and cheerful. The kind of person you would look up to, for comfort and support. He could brighten up the darkest of days.

And with a good heart comes an even more flourished mind!
He had an incomparable genius, that made him stand out, he was the artist of the century for a reason.

The Holy Trinity that made him irresistible :great music, a sublime sense of style, and an enchanting personality.

Harry Styles adorned the walls and hearts of all.
He was the true King of hearts.

But there was only one person that reigned over his heart : Anna.

He looked at the love of his life, Anna, his fiancé and very soon to be wife , propped up against the pillows , flicking through numerous travel brochures scattered around her on their bed.

His one and only.

He smiled at her sight, heart fluttering in his chest.

Could he possibly love her more ?

She was wearing his old white Rolling Stones T-shirt over tight see through black lace underwear that left Harry's mind into a frenzy everytime his eyes landed on that particular area.
Her long blonde hair tousled over her pretty heart shaped face, shining like liquid gold as the light from the lamp on the bedside table, reflected on it.

She was truly sensational.

His mind replayed the wild night they shared only hours ago.
Reviving the flames and make him burn with want, itching to touch and love her all over again.

He stood in front of her, enjoying the view and brief flashback, while rubbing water off his curls with a towel.

She finally looked up from the brochure she was holding.
Her bright, almond shaped, hazel eyes focusing on his forest green ones.

All these years with her, but she still managed to take his breath away, leaving his heart racing wildly in his chest.

She crossed her arms against her chest and pouted at him, making his heart melt , ready to rip it out and present it down at her feet, just to see her smile again.