Run Little Lamb

Originally Typed Up: 2012ish, Updated: 2016

Warnings: Dub/Noncon

Be wary of the wolf, little lamb. For he is a sly and clever creature. Ever so patient and deadly, he knows you too well little lamb. He knows how empty you feel inside. He knows the aching from inside your rib cage that you feel from the moment you wake in your cold lonely bed. Lasting until late at night when you work late, trying to avoid the empty shell you call home. A tiny little place with no happy memories. You live such a lonely existence little lamb. He almost would feel pity for you.

Except, that's why he singled you out. A vulnerable and sweet morsel almost begging to be plucked and taken.

A true predator knows to hunt the stragglers, the weak, young or injured. The ones who have little defence against the cruel world around them. You never did manage to fit in with the crowd, did you? As a young boy you were bullied, as you grew older and more useful to people around you, you were protected from the bullies. Still, you were always trying to fit in, but never quite made the mark.

Such a shame really. The world is a cruel place and you have never really done anything wrong. A shame but this is the world we live in and soon, pretty little lamb, he'll slowly rip apart what's left of you. What you managed to keep from the jaws of other predators.

He'll move slowly at first. He knows you will not flee him, little lamb. You may deny it now but by the time he comes for you, you will be far too under his spell. By the time he is finished with you, you will come to him willingly to let him carve out your heart. It will be a slow process. A game, almost. You will know not to let him too near at first, but slowly you will begin to relax around him. His gentle smiles and kind words will lure you in. Small gestures of kindness or simply just gestures of attention will make that little heart of yours flutter like a butterfly. You'll forget what he is, little lamb.

You won't notice you are in his claws until too late, until that fated moment when he has his talons in you. A kiss on the forehead, a soft touch on your hand. Once his talons are in you, little lamb, you will never get free. You're his prey and no hunter lets its prey getaway. You'll be his. For a while, the façade will continue. The ever so gentle ways he pets you, treats you like something valuable, something to be protected and cherished.

Then he'll slip and the monster he really is will come out. It'll be too late you then. His grip will be too strong on you. You will be his, for better or worse.

It was cold, but the building always was this late at night. Lawrie was too used to it to feel any sense of dread and he moved about the office. He was finishing off paperwork under the harsh light of a desktop lamp when he heard a strange noise from one of the closed-door offices. Frowning, Lawrie stood up from his desk, wondering who else was in the building at this time of night.

The light was gleaming under the door of the office in question. Lawrie put his hand on the door handle and pulled the door open unafraid. The office was owned by one of the managers he liked, he had no reason to be nervous opening it despite the strange horror film vibes he was currently feeling.