Chapter 34: off to the trip ✈️

Jellal POV
I was home packing for the trip. We are leaving like in 3 hours. "Jellal" I looked up to see my dad leaning against the door. "Dad... wassup ?" I said casually. "You know! Our investors from Canada right ?" He said. Don't tell me. "Dad are we having an unexpected visit, cause I am really into this school trip" I said. "Sorry pal, it's the other way around. We have to got to Canada... your mom is all chained up with some other works and I know you... you don't want other family members to interfere in your business. He said highlighting the word 'other'. Jellal there goes your peaceful 5 days with your girlfriend. I can't say no to dad either. "When are we leaving" I asked. "How about right now" he said.

Juvia POV
Aaachooo! "Bless you" Lyon said. I was stopping by at Lyon's house before the trip. "So Lyon what's the agenda for the trip ?" I asked him. "Lips are sealed until we reach Bali" he said. "Not fair Lyon" I said and he just laughed. "Okay I am heading back as I need to grab something from home" I said. "Yo Juvia! Is your friend going to the trip too ?" He shouted. "Why do you want to know ?" I asked him slyly. Knowing he is referring to Meredy. "Just like that" he said scratching his neck. "Oh then maybe or maybe not..." I teased him. "How about the first car of winter o3 new edition all yours" He said. "Oh! Are you bribing me" I teased again. "No! I am just offering" he said. "Well in that case... yes! She is going" I said before running to car. BEEP. I took my phone. "Into the volcanic mountains, gentle steps to the beaches, welcome to Bali. Let the chase began. I await for you there" I almost dropped my phone by seeing the horrific message.

Time skip ⏳⌛️ (magnolia international airport)

Normal POV
Every school was arriving one by one in their respective school buses. magnolia high, fairy academy, saber high, OS international high and even ft saint university. Everyone was all set to travel to the astonishing breathtakingly attractive Bali located in Indonesia. Each school traveling separately in their charted flights.

Natsu POV
After hours of traveling we arrived at Bali. It was 55 students and 12 staff members along with first aid. "alright listen up folks. Remember we are in another country so your manners are appreciated. Be a role model in front of other schools. Now we will be heading to our accommodation sector. Again all the schools will be staying at the same sector so behave well" Mr loke instructed. "he could be so strict sometimes. Are we the first to arrive?" Juvia asked me. "Yeah we are the first one to arrive. What made you come to the trip juv. I thought you hated too many people in one place" I asked her. "Can't resist when the sea is calling me" She said with a bright smile. I guess no one can separate juv and the sea. From the distance, I saw Lucy giggling with her sisters. Is she that girl... maybe not... but my feelings say that she is the one.

Flash back... (When Natsu was 12)
Rain poured heavily as I leaned down, resting my back on the massive oak tree right outside the graveyard. My face was covered with my totally drenched pink hair. My eyes look life-less. Drops of water from my hair fell to my scarf which was wrapped around my neck. The rain didn't bother me. All I could see was my dad. His life-less body and cries of my loved ones. My brothers trying to console me... how my birthday became the death anniversary of my dad. "Excuse me... you are getting all drenched up" I heard a voice of a girl but I didn't lift my head. "Are you fine? Do you need a ride home?" She asked me. I didn't respond. "Honey we need to go" someone called her... I assumed it was her mom. "Coming mama... here take my umbrella, don't get sick" she said as she take my hands making me hold the umbrella. She started running. I tilted my head. All I could notice was her her blond hair and her earring. Her earring is way too big for her. My vision became cloudy.

End of flashback

End of flashback...
"Earth to Natsu... time to go" Juvia said grabbing my hand.

Minerva POV
"Come on Erzie. Don't sulk... so what if Jellal cant make it... I am here" I said trying to cheer Erza. "Thanks minnie and by the way where is your life-line. I heard that he came back" she asked me. "Oh! He will be coming... he said he has something to deal with. His brother is here though" I said. "Erzie, when did those two happen?" I asked eyeing Mira and Laxus... they seated 2 seats away from us in the bus that was heading to the hotel. "No clue Minnie... I was hella shocked as well... she said that everything happened so suddenly" she replied. No one knows what's happening these days.

Mira POV
"So here is the list of stuff we are going to do here in Bali" laxus said giving me a list. "And why the hell should I listen to you" I said angrily. "First you, yourself signed a contract that clearly stated that you will do anything I say. Remember. Second... to the world you are my girlfriend... girlfriend of 'the Laxus dreyar' he said. Damn! Being pretend girlfriend of Laxus is like playing with fire. I get everyone's attention... next I get bombard with thousands of questions from my siblings... and third the most weirdest thing is the extremely expressive shocked reaction of his gang, which I still could see. "Babe! We have arrived" Laxus said grinning as the hotel came into the view.

Levy POV
I took a long deep breath as soon as I stepped out of the bus. "Hmm... what a pleasant smell" I said in unison with someone. Wait who... I turned around to see. "You! What are you doing here. I knew you are a stalker... aren't you" I shouted to that gajeel. "Like I said before I am least interested. Just like you I also came for the inter school trip. I am from saber" he said totally annoyed. Okay! That got me. I had nothing to say back at him. So instead I stormed out from his sight stomping my feet. Oh great... Levy your so fun trip is not going to be so fun anymore. I thought to myself. "Everyone gather up"

Ultear POV
I don't really want to join the inter school trip but to dad's request I have arrived at Bali. "Sis, what are you doing here. I thought you were really busy attending patients at our child care center" I heard my younger brother Gray say. "Uh... Gray how have you been... actually dad called and told me to come here. You know to help up with the first aid of the students" I said. "I am good sis... glad that you are here to help us" he said. Even though we are step siblings we do get along pretty well... umm... off to find my friends Erza and Minerva also Mira.

 off to find my friends Erza and Minerva also Mira

Unknown POV
Bali... the city of the magnificent beaches and lively atmosphere. Should I take this opportunity and meet with all of them. Should I tell them the truth?