"Done. Now do my makeup" she snapped her fingers at me. I rolled my eyes and got her makeup bag out of her suitcase. I applied MAC liquid foundation on her face and used a makeup brush to rub it in then took a sponge and applied a little MAC concealer and beat her face, I then applied MAC mascara and used MAC liquid eye liner to create a wing, cream eyeshadow, mocha colored blush and MAC RIRI Collection Red Bombshell Lipstick. Her face looked beat when I'm done, I just smiled.

"Took yo ass long enough" she looked in the mirror and smiled. "Damnnnn. Imma bad ass bish" she snapped multiple selfies and made a collage and posted it on Instagram: Face Beat by @LailaWhite and styled by moi 👊😘

"So where we going?" She asked and grabbed her MK cross body bag and put her wallet and car keys in them.

"I heard from this girl at school that there's a party going on" I said and put my phone in my back pocket and debit card in Tasha's wallet.

"Let's go then B!" She's so ghetto. I rolled my eyes and texted Ana from my first block. She's a white girl who lives to party.

Laila🌠🌠: Hey babes. Where's that party at again

-Ana Read at 8:13

Ana🌙🌙: 5332 Trump Estates, Wellington Florida. You coming ?

-You read at 8:14

Laila🌠🌠: Damn right. See you there baby cakes😂

-Ana read at 8:16

I locked my phone. "Got the address lets go." Tasha looked in the mirror one last time and smiled. We turned off all the lights and I locked the front door and slipped the house keys in Tasha's purse.

**

"This house is big as hell!" Tasha exclaimed and I nodded in agreement. We got out her car and headed up the steps hearing music blaring and people making out and drinking. Some dumb asses were even passed out and it's only 9.

We stepped in and the first person I see is Theo.

"Lover boy" I called out over the music and he turned around and smiled at me.

"Hey future" he wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled. I removed his arms and laughed.

"I'm with your brother. Hands off" he pouted and I laughed.

"Tasha! This is Theo. Theo this is my best friend Tasha." I introduced.

"Girl stop lying. Hey Alec"

Theo and I laughed. " I'm not Alec, I'm Theo. Alec is my twin brother" Theo informed Tasha, kissing her hand making her blush. They began to talk and I rolled my eyes and walked away.

Migos Freak no more came on. How these white people know migos ? I began watching the white girls try to twerk but it was awful.

I laughed and made my way to the dance floor to show these girls how to twerk. I began shaking my ass to the beat and started rapping along. Pretty soon someone came behind me and I stopped dancing. I'm dating someone and he's the only one I'll twerk on.

"Who the hell" I turned around and saw Alec grinning at me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and literally jumped on his tall ass.

"Why didn't you tell me you where coming?" He asked me as he carried me to the kitchen. I was still on him like I was a baby.

"I don't know. Why didn't you tell me?" I lifted my eyebrow and jumped off of him to grab a drink. I picked up a sprite not trusting the punch nor did I want liquor.

"I don't know" he told me. I rolled my eyes and walked away. He followed me into the living room and we sat on a couch. I saw Tasha and Theo flirting in a dark corner. "Is that..?" Alec trailed off and started laughing. I just drank my soda and watched as Bianca made her way to me.