Chapter 33

Alec

"Mr. Wilson I advise you to take my class seriously or you'll be in this grade again next year!" Mrs.  Ray said as I nodded off in her class. Can you blame me? She has us watching a boring ass discovery channel episode about the ocean. It would've been cool if there was a damn narrator but it's just fishes, and the sound of the ocean.

Ms. Ray has had it out for me since freshman year. I was placed in her AP biology class and I couldn't switch because she's the only 9th grade AP BIO teacher. Three years later I'm taking AP Environmental science with her again. Sophomore year I had AP Chem with her. I'm going to lose my fucking marbles with her.

She walked back to her desk and started munching on some chocolate from inside of her desk. My phone vibrated and a message from Laila made me laugh.

"Sorry that I had to switch out😂😂😂. She was a pain in my damn ass" her text said. I rolled my eyes as Ms. Ray stared at me.

"Go back to eating," I said and she huffed her chest as the class (the ones who were still awake) laughed. Her face turned red and we groaned. She going to stop the movie, sit on the edge of her desk, cry to us about never being married and having only one child who she adopted, just watch.

She got up and stopped the movie and sat on the left edge of her desk and started crying. "I've never been married, I had to adopt my child. Why is everyone so mean to me?" She cried. I feel no sympathy. She has been engaged to a former teacher here but she was so bossy and abusive to the poor trigonometry teacher that he had to move to another state. That was two year ago and now she makes everyone miserable.

"May I see the nurse?" I asked and she nodded. I took the nurse pass and headed the opposite direction. I'm going to the gym.

"Babe!" I called out and Laila turned around from stretching and ran towards me.

"I liked the view," I kissed her lips. She laughed and pushed me away. She went back to stretching then everyone broke into teams. Coach Port lined up balls. Dodgeball.

"Wilson! What're you doing in my gym?" Coach Port yelled from across the gym.

"I have Ray!" I yelled back and everyone started laughing. They all understand how she is. None of them probably have her but they don't need to. She's a bitch outside the classroom.

Coach blew his whistle and both sides ran for balls. I only focused on Laila. She's actually really good! I smiled at her. A guy on her team grabbed a ball that was next to her foot and slapped her ass as he ran away.

"Boy!" Laila laughed and I perked an eyebrow up. Why isn't she cussing him out? Why is she laughing at it?

It's now Laila and that guy against three people on the other side. Laila threw a ball and it hit a tall guy and the someone threw a ball at Laila but she dodged it. The same guy threw a ball and it hit one girl and bounced onto the other.

"We win!" She screamed and jumped onto the guy. "Bradley I thought you said you sucked?" She teased. Bradley? There's only two Bradley's in our class and only juniors have this gym class. And this kid isn't one of them. He rubbed her butt and she jumped down.

"Sorry it's just bubbly," he smiled at her. Coach Port gave me a look once he saw me walk towards them. I held up my hands in surrender but if I see him after school, I'm ready.

"Babe I'm beast," Laila said and I didn't look at her. She would hate me staring at Bianca's ass but she didn't think about my feelings earlier.