Chapter 35

An iMessage popped up on my phone. "Thank you so much! Have fun!" Bianca said and she attached a picture of her and her mom and I smiled. The principle died last month of cancer and Bianca went home to her mom.

"Laila we're here!" Zachary said and nudged me. I gasped as I looked out the car window. A beautiful large house with Gio and my mom standing waiting for my brothers and I. I can't believe I'm actually in Italy.

Giovanni fulfilled his promise and when school let us out we got on the next flight here. My mom left a month before to help him decorate and I can't also see why she's here. I ran out the car and hugged her.

"Surprise!" She smiled and I started screaming. When I hugged her I felt a bump. A baby bump! "Okay calm down go say hi to Gio!" She laughed.

I greeted him and then pretty soon we all went inside and he introduced us to his family members that is inside his huge house.

**

Alec

Tasha is back for the summer and Theo is now complete again. But now Laila is in Italy and I can't leave because my dad is bringing me to California with him to show me the business.

"Babe!" Laila yelled after answering her FaceTime.

"I missed you!" I said and she awed and said it back.

"I miss you and I love you, Alec. And I have a surprise!" She squealed. She turned the camera to her mom and then narrowed it to her belly. I'm shocked.

"Wow!" I said and Laila commented back, "I know right!!!"

We talked for four hours until she got tired and I hung up. Now I have to spend a whole summer without Laila.

Yay.

__________________

This is the end of this book.

Don't worry there's more to come ☺️.