Alert

Makayla

The doors all opened at the same time and we all walked to the cafeteria. Some girls laughed and pushed each other around, some mean mugged everyone and most, like me had no expression.

I walked alone to get my food and I made a nasty face but my stomach growled. I sat by myself until a white girl sat next to me and we ate silently. I took a peak at her arms and noticed that her wrists are purple with fingers outlined. She's new.

"They'll stop," I whispered. She looked at me with her big grey eyes but I got up and put my tray in its destination. I walked outside since we're not allowed to go to our cells without permission and these officers are assholes, so that's out of the question.

"Chink!" Someone yelled and I rolled my eyes. That someone is Jo. She's 5"7, tan, dirty blonde hair with green eyes and an amazing tongue. When I first got here I was scared and she smooth talked me. She eventually got herself wrapped up in my underwear.

I turned around to see her licking her lips. "Jo, my name isn't chink!" My light voice said. My mistake with Jo made her obsessed with me. I only did it once and I don't think about it ever.

"I had you calling me everything but my name," she sneered. I rolled my eyes.

"Fucking dyke," I muttered and she laughed and winked.

"Jo!" A girl called. Her name is Patrice and she's from the islands, like me. She's from Virgin Islands. She's very dark skinned, with long curly hair, big eyes and high cheek bones. She's beautiful! But she's a slut. Period.

"You're lucky my favorite freak called me," Jo left and I thanked God.

I honestly don't know why I'm in here. Well, I know why I'm in here but I don't know why they'd put me in here.

Sean

"Mr. Fields, how was the vacation?" A female officer asked as I walked through the jail security to meet up with my client.

"Jamaica was beautiful! I hope to go back one day," I answered and smiled at her. I know she likes me but I'm not interested, plus I'm engaged. I took my brief case from them and followed the officer that is escorting me to the visiting room.

"Samantha DeLuca," I spoke and she shook my hand. She's being accused of smuggling drugs but it was actually her boyfriend who planted it on her.

"Mr. Fields," she shook my hand. I noticed the bruises on her hand and I need to have a word with some of the guards.

"Any progress?" Her voice shook. She isn't made for this, she had a huge life ahead of her. She was in law school planning to take over her family's pediatric clinic as her father got older. Her mother told her to stay away from Dallas, her piece of shit boyfriend. Sam just loved bad boys.

"Maybe. I talked to the judge and she agreed to allow me to give you a recorder to record when Dallas comes to visit you today. To record him," I lifted my eyebrows at her and she began to shake.

"I'll try to get him to confess," she whispered. "I never thought that I'd be in this seat." We got up and she hugged me and I slipped the recorder in her pocket.

I sat back down to collect myself before my other client comes out. The doors opened again and I looked up thinking Sam changed her mind but a short, petite girl walked out. She looks Asian but also looks black, she's probably a mixture. She's absolutely beautiful.

She gave the person who is visiting a dirty look. "I told you to not bring Sashay here!" She has a thick accent.

"Well we just flew in and mi nuh have nobody fi watch her! Only me alone come you nuh!" Another Asian and Black mixed girl replied. Probably sisters. And those accents are Jamaican accents, I'm glad I recognize the accent from my trip.

"Nobody wants to see me?" She asked. The other girl shook her head.

"I didn't do anything! Sage you have to believe me!" She whispered as the little girl looked around. She's a beautiful little girl with chinky eyes and curly hair.

"We believe you it's just people are talking and it's by God's grace I got my visa to come up here," the girl who's name is Sage said.

"Mommy?" The little girl finally said. She has an accent too.

"Mr. Fields," my other client Jo sat down and folded her arms. No handshake or nothing.

"JoAnna," I said blandly. Jo is in here for attempted murder. But previously for probation violation, DUI, Grand Theft. Jo's family has money and I think as a kid that got to her head. But they're done with her. They only pay me because they don't want her to get more than a 5 year sentence. Which is, at this point, impossible. But I still try.

"The judge will give you the sentence if you work in here. That means kitchen duty, clean up duty, bible study and church, taking anger management classes." I said. She rolled her eyes. It's not hard to get her 5 years because of the judge. It's hard because she's hard headed.

"Think about it Jo. What about your son?" I know that he's a touchy subject for her but I need her to take this agreement for her own sake.

"I'll think about it," she said then got up and left. I got up and fixed my suit and grabbed my brief case.

On my way out I made eye contact with the beautiful girl from earlier. Her big doe eyes had tears in them as she held onto her little girl. She smiled a small smile at me and her cheek bones complimented her face beautifully. I smiled at her and continued walking.

_________________________

Do you guys like this? It's possibly a new book.

Tall I write so much stories I just never publish them I might start now but idk!!!

Yes she's in jail and yes the pictures are really pretty but...... Oh well.