Chapter 20

The video is absolutely disgusting. I can't believe people!

___________________

"So, tonight we're having a huge dinner. Do you want to come?" Alec asked after we sat in silence for a few minutes.

"Um," I looked around.

"Please!" He begged and I nodded. "Dress up," he got up and tried to kiss me but I stopped him.

"I'll see you later, Alec," I left his cabin and went to mine.

"Dinner tonight," I smirked at Emily as she FaceTimed her soon to be boyfriend.

"Hey ugly," I said into the camera. He rolled his eyes then laughed. DJ is a real cool kid, but he's loud 😒.

"Dress or casual?" Emily asked. I responded with dress and told her to be ready in another two hours.

I left her to cake on the phone and went to shower. I need to get this salt water out my hair! Matter fact I need weave! Maybe pink this time......

When I got out the shower I started playing Yoncé/Partion by Beyoncé. I oiled my skin, put coconut oil in my damp hair, and brushed my teeth.

"Yoncé all on his mouth like liquor...." I tried to sing while brushing my teeth. I started twerking as I washed my mouth out.

"Lemme hear you say "heyyyy ms. Carter!" Heyyyy ms. Carter" the beat dropped and I struggled to do my makeup while the song was going.

"Popped all my buttons and ripped my blouse. He Monica Lewinsky'd on my gown. Now my mascara running, red lipstick-" my music cut off and my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"What?" I answered. Alec better have a good ass reason for messing up my Yoncé time.

"We're on our way. I'll save two extra seats," I just told him okay then hung up.

I finished my makeup and left my hair in a curly Afro then put my dress on.

The dress.

A white dress that fits my curves but isn't too tight to look like a club dress. It makes me look classy. I paired the dress with black strappy Valentino shoes and a black clutch.

"Damn bitch!" Emily commented as she came in the room with a two piece dress that shows an inch of mid-drift.

"Yassss! That's my best friend that my best friend! Yes! You better! Werk! Go best friend fuck it up!" She recorded our dubsmash.

"You ready?" I asked putting on my gold accessories. She nodded and picked up her clutch as I did the same.

"This is a nice place," she commented as we approached Alec and his family. They were standing outside as if they were waiting for something.

"Baby!!" I looked to my left to see Tasha. It's my first time seeing her since I came. We hugged and she hugged Emily.

"Hey bitch!" Emily kissed her cheek. We started talking about nonsense and enjoying ourselves.

"Y'all look beautiful," Theo winked and I rolled my eyes playfully then gave him a hug.

"I've missed my sister," he whispered in my ear and I told him I've missed him too. We let go and he introduced himself to Emily. She stood there confused.

"Aren't you Alec? Why you all up on him girl?" I laughed at her.

"They're identical twins honey. This is Theo, my man," Tasha cleared it up. Emily laughed and hugged Theo.