Chapter 24

January 1, 2015.

Miami, Florida

Laila

The Big Orange just dropped and its 2015! (I know the story is far behind but I didn't want to mess with the school time you know.)

Me, Alec, Theo, Tasha, Zachari, Zoë, Dante, Josh, Joey, Max and Manny are in Miami to celebrate New Years. Everyone is a couple and this is the way I like to see my friends. Happy and in love.

Emily didn't want to come because she said she'd feel like the odd one out. Emily is three months now and she has yet to tell Kameron. They text and FaceTime everyday, most of the time all day but Kameron does have priorities. Kameron has told Emily that he's hearing impaired and he wasn't born that way but Emily doesn't care. She likes him either way.

"Another one," Alec said, smiling at me. It's been two minutes since the new year and he won't stop with the kisses, I don't mind though. I gave him another kiss and laughed. Alec and I are doing great, we don't argue anymore, there's no more fighting and we're just happy and having fun.

"Aye! Horny couple over there! Stop! We're uncomfortable," Dante joked making us all laugh.

"Whatever! Are you mad because Courtney not giving you loving?" I teased him back.

"Courtney gives me loving, trust me," he winked and grabbed his girlfriends butt making me fake gag. We all laughed but Zachari just looked away. It's no secret that Zachari and Dante dated earlier this year but they broke it off because he couldn't stay faithful. I found it weird that he's completely faithful now that they're not together.

"Hey I need to pee," I said to the group. "Come with me Zachari!" I grabbed her hand and led her away from the group. We went across the street to a grocery store and went to the bathroom.

"Don't do that," I told her as she began to tear up. I hated to see her cry because she just looked so sad and vulnerable.

"It's hard, I love him! He couldn't love me back, Laila. But he's with this bitch and all of a sudden he's faithful? He can love her?!" She bursted out into tears and her hand immediately went to her face. I didn't know if I should hug her or just let he cry it out. I just pulled her into a hug which was a little awkward because she's five inches taller than me.

"It's okay," I rubbed her back.

"Laila, how could he be so comfortable in flaunting her in my face?" She asked and I released her from the hug.

"I don't know, doll," I honestly replied. She sighed and looked into the mirror and groaned. Her face is a tinted red, due to her dark skin, her eyes are blood shot red and face tear stained.

She turned on the water and washed her face. Her eyes are still blood shot red. I handed her my eye drops I carry just incase these contacts wanna fuck up.

"I look okay now. Now I have to go out there and fake my happiness with Kemar," she rolled her eyes.

"But I really do have to pee first," I mentioned and she laughed and told me to take my time.

Alec

Laila and Zachari just left to the bathroom and everyone felt a little uncomfortable. Dante just ignored the fact that Zachari is even present and he behaves like everything is ok.

They were the cute couple before Laila and I took the spot because they broke up. When Dante brought Courtney around for the first time we all just shook our head. Zachari is a very emotional person so we all look at her as a little sister, but Dante continuously cheated on her but now he's suddenly a one woman man?