LUST FOR LIFE pt. 2

I'm going to hell, and I'm bringing you all with me.

Roger climbed on top of you, the bed cushioned the weight. He kissed your lips once, before his face fell upon your chest. His hands moved behind your back, trying to unclip your bra, but he couldn't unclip them. His hands trembled and his balance was unsteady. You blamed it on the alcohol. You held his hands and moved them to his side. He looked up at you with sadness.

At once your hands moved to the back, unclipping your bra. You threw the piece of clothing on the floor. Roger's eyes fell upon your breasts. His eyes lit up at once, and he smiled with a short cackle. You looked down and blushed, hiding your face in embarrassment.

Seconds had past and nothing happened, until your felt something warm on your left breast. You looked down, and Roger's thin silver hair covered your chest. His tongue licked around your breast, while his hand roughly massaged your other. You gasped, forcing his face deeper into your chest. He bit down softly on your nipple, making you cry out in pain.

You pushed his face away, rubbing your left breast. You couldn't say much, other than a 'fuck you' which he probably didn't hear anyway. Roger pulled his black shirt over his head and threw on the floor alongside your bra. He laid next to you. Undoing his pants and pulling them off of his legs, throwing them on the floor. Your eyes hooked upon Roger's bulge in his boxers, sticking up from his crotch. Roger took your hand at placed to over his bulge, massaging his erected member. He carefully and slowly pulled down his boxers, his scrotum standing tall.

"Only touch it. Nothing else." He sounded drunk. Your hand wrapped around his member, you heard him groan as you tightened your grip. You moved your hand up and down, faster with every passing second. Roger's head flew back, gripping the bedsheets. You could see sweat drops fall from his temple.

You leaned over when he wasn't paying attention, and kissed the tip. Roger gasped and looked down at you.
"Is there a problem?" You said innocently.
Roger grabbed your head and thrusted into your mouth. You deepthroat his length. The tip hit the back of your throat making you gag. He moved your head up and down on his shaft as you felt it twitch in your mouth. He trusted into your mouth faster, moaning and groaning. You felt something warm shoot into your mouth. She looked up at Roger, who looked back in silence. You swallowed, sat up, and laid next to him.

He pulled his boxers up, and pulled the covers over his sweaty body. You both fell asleep in each other's arms.

No regrets. None at all. Also i didn't spell check because why not. Love you all, updates coming very soon.
- Nordik