TAKE IT TO THE HEART pt. 4

I'm on a roll. I told you I'd be posting a ton. Also: 1k views. How cool is that? Not only are people reading, we're also charting! So here's it's long overdue await...

"Can I go back to (Y/N)'s room now?" Ms. Muller nodded at Roger, who speed walked his way towards room 13.
    The door creaked as Roger pushed the door open to your room. Roger was so exited to tell you about all the good news and about the surgery.

Your eyes were so heavy. You couldn't sleep because of the unwelcoming atmosphere of the hospital. But with Roger around, you could sleep anywhere, just as long as he was there with you.
    "(Y/N), We've got good news!" You smiled at Roger. "That's great Roger. Now come over here, I'm tired." Roger smiled and picked up the guitar he dropped on the floor.

    "You brung your guitar." Roger nodded and kneeled down at your level. "Gonna write a concept album on my sickness?" Roger laughed as you caressed his cheek with your pale fingers.

    "No. But I'll play you anything you want." You smiled at Roger, but you were so exhausted.
    "Then play my favorite song." Roger knew it! Roger knew you would ask him to play your favorite song. He tuned the guitar, and played your favorite song. He specially learned the song for you, so he could play for you anytime. His voice fit perfectly with the song, and you relished the moment with Roger, for it might be your last. You felt how physically sick you had became, and even with the meds, your body refused to heal.

    "I'm so bloody tired." Roger yawned. You moved over a bit, patting the empty side of the bed, the side closest to Roger. Roger's expression hardened.
    "I don't want to hurt you." Stubborn beast.
    "Your 80 pounds, Roger." Roger laughed. You became annoyed with his lack of cooperation.
    "Your probably weigh 11 kilograms, or 25 pounds." He joked. You had enough with him. This stubborn beast.
    "Just get over here and sleep with me. Hospital chairs are uncomfortable." Despite lack of agreement, you appreciated that Roger could enjoy himself even after his fiasco when he saw you.
    "Oh please, the real reason is because you want me to sleep with you," Now you were mad. But only on the inside.
    "Well duh, I'm lonely over here." Your voice was sore, so you could only be so loud, thus less angry.
    "I'm right next to you."

"Please get in bed."

Roger took off his shoes and climbed in bed, and wrapped his arms around your shoulder.
    "I want to sleep on your chest tonight." (Y/N) breathed softly to Roger as he moved some of the covers over his body.
    "I can make that happen." You rested your head on Roger's chest. Your head began to move up and down with every drawn breath. You heard Roger's heart beat. It sounded normal, unlike your heart. You could feel the pulse of his heart on the side of your face. A single tear from your eye ran down your cheek as you smiled. Even though you were dying in front of everyone's eyes, you were still happy. Roger was lying underneath you, as if there were no absurd chances that you could die at any second.

You listened to your heart. It was the only way you could tell if you were alive.

All of a sudden, thunder struck only yards away from your window. You jumped up at the sudden boom and curled up next to Roger.
    "Bloody hell, what just happened?" You looked up at Roger. "A storm."

You hugged Roger tightly, kissing the fabric on his black shirt. Rog kissed the top of your head. The both of you drifted to sleep peacefully.

Hope you all like this :) I'm so happy people are reading and enjoying this dumpster fire of a fanfic. Plus new content coming up. Just a warning: This story is no were near over. Tons more chapters, and i would love to share them to all of you :)
    - Nordik