Sickboi Rog [THE FINALE]

THE FINALE IS HERE!!! AFTER IT'S LONG AWAITED ARRIVAL!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!

*ROG'S POV*
I woke up with the smell of soup in the air. A rather pleasant smell nonetheless, since of course I haven't ate anything yet. wasn't even up when (y/n) kneeled down to my side and kissed my temple.
"Roger I made you soup." (y/n) combed the bangs out of my eyes so I could see better. I was so hungry, but I was also so tired. 'It's just 5 minutes Rog, you can get off of the couch for 5 minutes.' I thought to myself. 'Could I?' I thought back.

"C'mon sleepyhead, you need to eat something." I groan in response. I hate it when (y/n)'s right. I get off from the couch with no answer, stretching my limbs and yawning. Chills ran down my spine and goosebumps around my arms. (y/n) gave me a thick black sweatshirt. My face lit up with happiness and I immediately put the sweatshirt on.
"Thank you so much, It's freezing in here." (y/n) kissed my cheek and hugged me tightly. She was so nice to me. I loved her so much.

I sat down at the table, the steam from the soup swatted at my face. I could barely sit up straight. I just wanted to sleep. (y/n) sat my puke bucket down at the floor of the table.
"Thank- *cough* you" I covered my mouth so I wouldn't get (y/n) sick. The last thing any of us need is a sick (y/n). It would be a national tragedy.

(y/n) kissed me on top of my head, roughing with the hair on the side of my head. I knew that my gullible lovestruck ass blushed, so I bent down low so she wouldn't see me blushing.
"What are you blushing at? Me?" (y/n) cooed to me in that taunting voice i had a love hate relationship with.

"Yes. Thank you." It hurt to smile. But I had to do it for (y/n).
(y/n) saw how much pain I was in. I could see it in her eyes.
"Oh by the way..." (y/n) went over to the bar counter and grabbed a small container, which looked like a bottle of pills.

"You said your stomach was hurting, I want you to take a couple of these."
(y/n) laid 2 pills in my hand. I hate pills. I hate swallowing them. I hate the way pills taste.

"But I hate pills!" I whine to (y/n) who looked at me dead in the eyes. she didn't look at all pleased with my reaction.
"And I hate when your sick. If you swallow quickly, you won't taste it, dummy." I put the pills in my mouth and swallowed. It slightly touched the back of my tongue, the taste of the pill made me shudder.

I ate my soup and laid my head down on the table. I was that tired.
"Maybe you should get some more sleep." That shoulder like a great idea.
I love it when she's right. For now at least.

I limp myself towards the kitchen, I lay the bowl down into the sink and scurry my way towards the couch. My stomach feels much better than it did a while ago.
I flop myself onto the couch, and in less than seconds, I fall asleep.

*3RD PERSON POV*
(y/n) would come in the living room to check on Rog every passing moment. Always kneeling next to Roger. Planting kisses on his forehead, messing with his hair, and admiring his older beauty.
Rog was a heavy sleeper, no doubt about it, but something about (y/n) tendencies when it came to Rog. (y/n) wanted to keep Roger healthy. (y/n) loved Roger.

I'VE GOT TONS OF IDEAS AND IM WRITING TONS OF MORE CONTENT FOR YOU LOVELIES! SORRY FOR THE DELAY, HOWEVER. BUT IT IS SPRING BREAK AND IM LEVING FOR A DIFFERENT STATE FOR A WEEK WHICH MEANS I'LL BE WRITING MORE! MAYBE THE POSTING WILL BE SLOW, BUT I'M GONNA HAVE T O N S OF TIME TO WRITE OUT MY SCENARIOS.

ANYHOOOOOO SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT UPDATE!