LUST FOR LIFE pt. 1

I just realized that chapter 6 is going to take quite a while. This story reminds me of my first stories when they were short and meaningless. Just fun little stories. Enjoy!

Moments like these made you feel more alive than ever before. Roger's lips pushed themselves onto yours, forcing you to open your mouth. You could smell tequila from his breath, and taste it on his lips. Roger's drunk laughter, which was a response to you giving into his sexual urges, drove you fucking crazy.

He could barely keep himself together. Every kiss, becoming more passionate and intense, but not as much at the next. The final kiss was the longest, the roughest, and most sexually awakening kisses you have ever experienced. That much love. That much dominance. That much sexual potential. All of it in one final kiss.

His lips dropped down from your to your chin. A kiss there, and a little further down. At once, without hesitation or question, Roger attacked your neck with kisses, sucking hard on your tender skin. Your eyes opened wide as he found your most sensitive area. You moaned, entangling your fingers in his snowy white hair. Hickeys littered your neck. Roger said nothing, but a snicker could be heard. He kissed and sucked harder all around your neck. His hot breath was a feeling unlike anything else. Your sweet and innocent sounds made him lose his already fuzzy mind.

A sudden shift of pace occurred when Roger's hips made contact with yours. His hands took control of your hips, making them rub off against himself. His hands moved up from your hips, and to your shirt. He tried to pull it off, but you stopped him. He pouted and became annoyed with your disobedience. Roger yanked the clothing off, this time, you didn't stop him. You blushed as your chest was exposed to his eyes. You felt Roger's hand grab yours. He moved your hand up and down his crotch, and moaned at your touch. At first you didn't feel much, besides the material that made up his pants, but then you looked down, and your fingers were slowly being guided towards the INSIDE of Roger's pants. You broke out of Roger's grip, sexual frustration taking full control. Your hand massaged his groin, feeling his hard-on. He moaned with the most sympathetic voice you had ever heard. It hurt you to see him like this. Desperate. Hopeless. Aroused.

Your hand pulled away from the inside of his pants. Nothing was said, but he smiled deviously, His eyes were fueled by lust, his drunken state causing his action. You smiled back at him, but with softer emotions. You wanted to continue this. Sexual tensions between you where at an all time high.

Roger was your light, your love, and your lust for life.

Part 2? A continuation? Do you think you'd be ready? Humble brag but, I finished this in one night, which explains why its so rushed. It wasn't supposed to get this intense, but it was so much fun to write and i got carried away. Love you all, hopefully you didnt get too uncomfortable.
    - Nordik

MODERN ROGER WATERS IMAGINESजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें